• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 2/3/18 - Leading an Army of One

ComicNumber698.png

Maybe B.O.N.N.I.E.'s calculations are rounded down...? 0% feels like it should at least be some kinda decimal, like 0.5% or something...

This storyline has been a bit more dramatic than most; it addresses a lot of characters' baggage. Don't worry; this comic isn't going full-drama. Even the best comedic cartoons have their dramatic moments (If the ending of the "Jurassic Bark" episode of Futurama didn't make you tear up a little the first time you saw it, you have no soul).

B.O.N.N.I.E. gets her name from being the Belt Operation Network Neohuman with Inexplicable Emotions, and this comic showcases part of her inexplicably emotional side we haven't seen before. As a computer program, B.O.N.N.I.E. can't disobey a direct order, but she does have a degree of agency, and she's very protective of Belt Boy. She's not just a warning system that tells Belt Boy when systems are offline or when he's been seriously hurt; she makes her own judgements, and tells Belt Boy that he's putting himself in danger. She's being a friend as much as she is a program.