• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Les XXIIIes Jeux olympiques d'hiver

54 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I knew I couldn't express that thought without sounding incredibly petty.

But there are times when the accomplishments of others make me realize my own inadequacies.  And this is one of those times.

It need not be a bad thing. It may serve as both a helpful reminder of the value of humility as well as a spur to do better.

On 3/1/2018 at 2:07 PM, ChronosCat said:

That's nothing, through most of the 60s and early 70s (and again in the early 90s and early 00s) Godzilla had roughly one adventure a year! (

And had 26 minor adventures just in 1978 and 1979.

39 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

And had 26 minor adventures just in 1978 and 1979.

I must have just been thinking about movies; I managed to leave out his team-ups with Zone Fighter too (which brings the average rate of Godzilla adventures for 1962-1975 to about 1.3 per year... It would be closer to 1.4 per year based on release dates, but I'm not counting Destroy All Monsters since it was set in 1999...).

Also, if you count giant mutant iguanas as part of the Godzilla family (I know many don't) the surviving child of the 1998 "Godzilla" (or Zilla if you prefer) had 40 adventures over the course of 1998-2000!

...I'm not even going to bother getting into books, comic books, and video games...

6 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Y'all know you are making it hard for me to not post a Blue Oyster Cult video in this thread.

I'll throw these out there then.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Why on Earth would you avoid doing so?

Well,  I had posted that to another thread in the last 3-5 weeks.

31 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Which demonstrates that sometimes A correct response will remain THE correct response in multiple situations.

When all you have is an orbital strike cannon, every problem looks like a target zone.