• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
hkmaly

NP, Wednesday February 7, 2018

Well Rhoda's finally transformed again after so long, and doesn't have the extra card bonus of busty, but if Catalina or Susan doesn't steal any spaces from her or Ashley doesn't buy a space , then Rhoda could win this on her next turn.

Thinking about it, Susan can win this in 3 turns if she rolls an 8, 6 and then a 5 or 7 and stealing Ashley's 3 space, Rhoda's 3 space as well as one of her 1 spaces. Since stealing spaces lets you transform the person you're stealing from Susan doesn't have to worry about losing her form and since the form also allows her to prevent others from stealing her spaces since she get's an extra card to burn. The only thing that could prevent Susan from stealing spaces is if multiple people try to steal her space before her next turn, leaving her with insufficient cards to steal a space.

This is assuming Rhoda doesn't buy or steal a spot to win on her next turn.

Edit: Actually scratch that, I'm not sure Susan could take Ashley's 3 space, she wasn't able to take the 2 space she's currently on which probably meant she had 1-type cards of the same type. She'd have to draw a 2-type card that she can combine with one of her 1-types, or a 3-type card in order to steal Ashley's 3 space.

2 hours ago, partner555 said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

You posted that? This is clearly the better video:

Your knowledge of song lyrics is clearly better. Yes, it seems this is the song Rhoda referenced.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Well Rhoda's finally transformed again after so long, and doesn't have the extra card bonus of busty, but if Catalina or Susan doesn't steal any spaces from her or Ashley doesn't buy a space , then Rhoda could win this on her next turn.

56 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Thinking about it, Susan can win this in 3 turns if she rolls an 8, 6 and then a 5 or 7 and stealing Ashley's 3 space, Rhoda's 3 space as well as one of her 1 spaces. Since stealing spaces lets you transform the person you're stealing from Susan doesn't have to worry about losing her form and since the form also allows her to prevent others from stealing her spaces since she get's an extra card to burn. The only thing that could prevent Susan from stealing spaces is if multiple people try to steal her space before her next turn, leaving her with insufficient cards to steal a space.

This is assuming Rhoda doesn't buy or steal a spot to win on her next turn.

Edit: Actually scratch that, I'm not sure Susan could take Ashley's 3 space, she wasn't able to take the 2 space she's currently on which probably meant she had 1-type cards of the same type. She'd have to draw a 2-type card that she can combine with one of her 1-types, or a 3-type card in order to steal Ashley's 3 space.

Susan seems to be further away from victory, but she's actually playing to win. Note, however, that Catalina will also influence the board ...

Just now, hkmaly said:

Susan seems to be further away from victory, but she's actually playing to win. Note, however, that Catalina will also influence the board ...

Yeah Catalina just needs 4 points which she can do in at least 2 turns if she's able to steal or buy spaces and doesn't have spaces stolen from her if she lands on one of Ashley's or Rhoda's spaces she'll certainly want to steal them. Susan basically needs to be able to buy or steal spaces while the other three steal each others and hope one of them doesn't win in the process. It difficult with the randomness of dice and what cards you draw but it's not completely impossible.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Susan was in a 3-type form. To transform herself, she would have needed to replace all 3 types at once. The only restrictions this places on her hand are:

• No 3-type card.
  • For any 2-type card, she does not have a compatible 1-type card.
  • If she has three 1-type cards, they don't cover all three types.

There are plenty of combinations that could satisfy that, and plenty of ways drawing 1 additional card from Energize could complete a 3-type combination.

32 minutes ago, Douglas said:

Susan was in a 3-type form. To transform herself, she would have needed to replace all 3 types at once. The only restrictions this places on her hand are:

Susan's not in a 3-type form now, she was before when she landed on Ashley's 2 space and couldn't take it because she didn't have the right cards to transform Ashley.

Ashley's not in a form created by a 3-type card, the form is a combination of Fox-Animal, Furry-Clothing and Ditzy-Physical, which are 3 separate cards (Susan originally used Squirrel and Ditzy at the start, then she used Fox to replace Squirrel and Ditzy allowed her to use the Furry and Sensei clothing cards which Furry got applied) so if Susan has 2 different 1-type cards or a 2 type card, she could have easily taken that 2 space from Ashley on her last turn. The only other way she could be prevented from taking it is if the pony form had a drawback that prevented the player from stealing, but Dan never explained what the pony for did so we've no idea.

Hmm, so I checked Reddit and Dan put a post that supports what you were saying:

But that's contradicted by the fact that Rhoda stole Susan's spaces by transforming Susan, so then Susan being in a 3-type form shouldn't have prevented her from stealing Ashley's 2 space because she should have had to option to transform Ashley instead of herself.

35 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Hippy?

Are we supposed to shout "Hip, Hip, Hurray"?

Should I make comments about "Hungry, Hungry, Hippies"?

Is the game being played in the Hippydrome?

No, next strip she will complete the transformation and turn into a hippiepotamus.

57 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Susan's not in a 3-type form now, she was before when she landed on Ashley's 2 space and couldn't take it because she didn't have the right cards to transform Ashley.

Ashley's not in a form created by a 3-type card, the form is a combination of Fox-Animal, Furry-Clothing and Ditzy-Physical, which are 3 separate cards (Susan originally used Squirrel and Ditzy at the start, then she used Fox to replace Squirrel and Ditzy allowed her to use the Furry and Sensei clothing cards which Furry got applied) so if Susan has 2 different 1-type cards or a 2 type card, she could have easily taken that 2 space from Ashley on her last turn. The only other way she could be prevented from taking it is if the pony form had a drawback that prevented the player from stealing, but Dan never explained what the pony for did so we've no idea.

Hmm, so I checked Reddit and Dan put a post that supports what you were saying:

But that's contradicted by the fact that Rhoda stole Susan's spaces by transforming Susan, so then Susan being in a 3-type form shouldn't have prevented her from stealing Ashley's 2 space because she should have had to option to transform Ashley instead of herself.

Dan responded to my tweet about this:

So yeah, the reddit post is misleading, Susan couldn't transform Ashley either which supports having 3 of the same type 1-type cards. If only she still had Ditzy at that point.