• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Patreon Monday February 12 / Sketchbook Tuesday February 13, 2018 [Double – Nase-FV5-Sarah and Elliott]

12 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So Elliot's punishment is to be teased by his ex-girlfriends impersonating each other?

Not sure if it's supposed to be punishment, and so far it's just Sarah.

And at least one version from patreon is more like merge of his ex-girlfriends.

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Ellen is laughing so hard on this ...

... poor Ashley.

Ashley could just as easily be jumping up and down screaming "Me next!  Me next!". 

...And when asked which she wanted, to be transformed or replace Elliot next to Fv5SaraNase, her answer would be "YES!"

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Ashley could just as easily be jumping up and down screaming "Me next!  Me next!". 

...And when asked which she wanted, to be transformed or replace Elliot next to Fv5SaraNase, her answer would be "YES!"

I said "poor Ashley" because

1) Sarah is trying to get Elliot back

2) Noone transformed HER (yet)

Not sure which one would be more important to her but I suspect the second one.

However, I don't think she's particularly attracted to Sarah OR Nanase. Susan, yes. But I think she would rather be transformed with Fv5Nanase and then hug Elliot. Or, let both her AND Elliot been transformed with Fv5Nanase and hug.

24 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I said "poor Ashley" because

1) Sarah is trying to get Elliot back

2) Noone transformed HER (yet)

Not sure which one would be more important to her but I suspect the second one.

However, I don't think she's particularly attracted to Sarah OR Nanase. Susan, yes. But I think she would rather be transformed with Fv5Nanase and then hug Elliot. Or, let both her AND Elliot been transformed with Fv5Nanase and hug.

While I was very disappointed at the time to see Elliot and Sarah split up, it's obvious Ashley is the better girl for Elliot.  Ashley might feel some lover's fears like Marigold in today's Questionable Content, but they'd be just as groundless as Marigold's.  The SS ElliSarah has sailed, was mutually scuttled, and there's coral growing on the remains.

I didn't see Sarah is trying to get Elliot back so much as happily messing with Elliot and being a huge Tedd about it.

Your Point 2 for "Poor Ashley" is spot-on however.  :) 

I see Ashley as idolizing Susan more than anything.  I don't know how attracted she is.

I think Ashley would be very attracted to Nanase.  The only time they met had to do with griffins and such so Ashley had bigger fish to fry than thinking about baseball any time she was in the comic.  I'd expect she had time while waiting for Elliot to get back.  Since she likes busty girls I think she'd be doubly attracted to the Fv5 Nanase form Sarah is using.

Sarah is harder to say.  Sexually, I don't know what turns Ashley on besides boobs, so who knows?  But Sarah is a fellow transformation fangirl and they'd be great fiends by that alone.  I think Ashley would faint from joy if/when she meets Grace.

9 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

While I was very disappointed at the time to see Elliot and Sarah split up, it's obvious Ashley is the better girl for Elliot.  Ashley might feel some lover's fears like Marigold in today's Questionable Content, but they'd be just as groundless as Marigold's.  The SS ElliSarah has sailed, was mutually scuttled, and there's coral growing on the remains.

I didn't see Sarah is trying to get Elliot back so much as happily messing with Elliot and being a huge Tedd about it.

Hmmm ... right, that does sounds more likely, despite this.

Surprisingly, Sarah IS probably becoming better girl for Elliot with all her transformation experiments she does in Tedd's basement. But yes, the main problems of that relationship was Elliot's indecisiveness (which got better with Ashley, but partly because she has same problem) and that Elliot sees Sarah as sister (which didn't changed at all).

Another question however is if Ashley realizes this. She IS jealous ... (I'm assuming this and lot of other things in that story is canon despite story itself isn't.)

15 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

I think Ashley would be very attracted to Nanase.  The only time they met had to do with griffins and such so Ashley had bigger fish to fry than thinking about baseball any time she was in the comic.  I'd expect she had time while waiting for Elliot to get back.  Since she likes busty girls I think she'd be doubly attracted to the Fv5 Nanase form Sarah is using

Purely physical attraction makes MORE likely she would just want Elliot or her be transformed like that.

16 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Sexually, I don't know what turns Ashley on besides boobs,

Transformations, obviously.

16 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

But Sarah is a fellow transformation fangirl and they'd be great fiends by that alone.

Maybe she would want Sarah just as friend and not girlfriend? :)

18 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

I think Ashley would faint from joy if/when she meets Grace.

When Grace transforms ; Ashley won't magically know how good Grace is with transformations until Grace shows it.

11 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Hmmm ... right, that does sounds more likely, despite this.

Surprisingly, Sarah IS probably becoming better girl for Elliot with all her transformation experiments she does in Tedd's basement. But yes, the main problems of that relationship was Elliot's indecisiveness (which got better with Ashley, but partly because she has same problem) and that Elliot sees Sarah as sister (which didn't changed at all).

Another question however is if Ashley realizes this. She IS jealous ... (I'm assuming this and lot of other things in that story is canon despite story itself isn't.)

Good points.  i had forgotten Sarah's lingering physical attraction to Elliot.

Until Sarah is willing to go with Elliot's indecisiveness there would always be tension there.   I don't see that part of Sarah going away any time soon.  Ashely, as you pointed out is just as indecisive and is such in sync with Elliot.

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Purely physical attraction makes MORE likely she would just want Elliot or her be transformed like that.

Agreed.  kind of the point of my original post, in fact.  :)

15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Transformations, obviously

That classifies as a fetish in my head, not a point of physical or mental attraction.  Except, I suppose, having a mate that's into the same fetish....

17 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Maybe she would want Sarah just as friend and not girlfriend? :)

Friend for certain.  More is up in the air.  I don't think they've spent any useful time around each other.

19 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

When Grace transforms ; Ashley won't magically know how good Grace is with transformations until Grace shows it.

Agreed.  The faining from jow would come from thinking of what she'd do (or want Grace to do) with Grace's abilities...

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:
3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Sexually, I don't know what turns Ashley on besides boobs,

Transformations, obviously.

That classifies as a fetish in my head, not a point of physical or mental attraction.  Except, I suppose, having a mate that's into the same fetish....

But it definitely turns her on.

Both her and her partner being transformed. No matter if her partner has that fetish or not.

My favorite color scheme is the one where they have their original color scheme, as it's easier to see Sarah as Sarah. Of course that does run a little counter to the "story" of the picture, but not as much so as the ones where Elliot doesn't have his normal colors either. With the ones where Elliot has a different palette, I can't help but try and come up with a new "story" to explain why they're both transformed but Elliot is the only one looking surprised. (Maybe this is a party with a transformation theme, and Elliot hadn't seen Sarah's new form yet?)

In other matters, that's a very interesting background. I don't think I've seen it in EGS before (at least I've never taken note of it), but it does look vaguely familiar. Unfortunately, I have no idea if there's a name for that sort of background, so I suppose I'll just have to make something up. Um... Yay for abstract flower-like background!

14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

But it definitely turns her on.

Both her and her partner being transformed. No matter if her partner has that fetish or not.

OK.  Mind changed.  I agree. 

I was thinking that the forms would need to equate to something else Ashley would be attracted to, but you could very well be right that being transformed by itself could be enough for Ashley.