• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP Friday Feb 16, 2018

4 minutes ago, Haylo said:

The trick would be to get the clothes to morph themselves...perhaps a wand sewn into an inside seam with as much energy as Tedd can store in it and a single spell: Stretch/Shrink to fit the person wearing you.

Or maybe it would be possible to create a form with coverings that look like clothing, but are part of the form's body? Just because Uryuoms don't do it doesn't mean it's not possible - on the Uryuom homeworld worker suits were probably all the clothing they ever needed, Uryuoms on Earth do their best to fit in so they're probably not doing any transforming in public, and at any rate the other Cosmetic Morphing Devices are even more limited than the TFG.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

There was the point in the original Goonmanji when everyone swapped bodies which wasn't a transformation since it didn't get undone when the game was over. The question in that case is does Grace have Uryuom Power in Elliot's body, or would Elliot have Uryuom Power in Grace's body?

That, however, likely wasn't enchantment either ; it was permanent.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

As far as Goonmanji 2 goes though, anything mind bendy is considered a physical transformation, but I'm guessing Grace wouldn't gain them as morph options.

... actually, maybe she would. Depends on how those enchantments work. Or, on the other hand, maybe she won't get as morph options the other enchantments either.

2 hours ago, Haylo said:

The trick would be to get the clothes to morph themselves...perhaps a wand sewn into an inside seam with as much energy as Tedd can store in it and a single spell: Stretch/Shrink to fit the person wearing you.

Yes, I think that would be the most logical option Tedd may use.

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Or maybe it would be possible to create a form with coverings that look like clothing, but are part of the form's body? Just because Uryuoms don't do it doesn't mean it's not possible - on the Uryuom homeworld worker suits were probably all the clothing they ever needed, Uryuoms on Earth do their best to fit in so they're probably not doing any transforming in public, and at any rate the other Cosmetic Morphing Devices are even more limited than the TFG.

That would likely be possible - you can morph hair into clothing for example. I was already mentioning it ; the trouble with this is that it doesn't affect clothes you already wear - that means if you use this for clothing, you need to undress first and you will be effectively naked whole time.

I think Grace would be enthusiastic of such option. And Ellen would tell Elliot she wants to wear it to school, although PROBABLY wouldn't mean it. Grace would.

( ... naked like Hope here ...)

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

That would likely be possible - you can morph hair into clothing for example. I was already mentioning it ; the trouble with this is that it doesn't affect clothes you already wear - that means if you use this for clothing, you need to undress first and you will be effectively naked whole time.

I think Grace would be enthusiastic of such option. And Ellen would tell Elliot she wants to wear it to school, although PROBABLY wouldn't mean it. Grace would.

( ... naked like Hope here ...)

I thought I remembered someone mentioning that idea recently, but I forgot to check who or where. (Sorry for not giving you credit.)

I think it's a pretty neat idea; it reminds me of how in the X-Men movies Mystique is actually naked most of the time; her "clothing" is usually actually a part of her. (I don't know if this is canon or fanon, but I've heard this is the case in the comics too, she just doesn't let herself look naked in public in that version.)

And yeah, I think Grace would love it.

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

I think it's a pretty neat idea; it reminds me of how in the X-Men movies Mystique is actually naked most of the time; her "clothing" is usually actually a part of her. (I don't know if this is canon or fanon, but I've heard this is the case in the comics too, she just doesn't let herself look naked in public in that version.)

Tried to look for some wikis. Seems true even in comics.

And yes, obviously Mystique is better example than Hope.