• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

2/17/18 - Birthday Contest Announcement!

ContestIntro2018.png

ContestRulesAsOf2017.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

My comic is having its annual contest, and EVERYONE gets some art in return!  Either make some art or a game avatar based on my characters to enter!  You can read more details by clicking on one of the attached images, and you can view the full rules by clicking on the button on my main page.  Give it a try!  It's loads of fun!

Diligent readers may recognize that one of the two images is my announcement filler from last year, but with a new, introductory, 2-panel filler comic preceding it.  Due to some family emergencies (and Valentine's Day), I wasn't able to get much work done on my comic until Friday night.  And even then, I had to contend with another family emergency that had me driving around for a few hours until 1am, and some computer issues.  But being the faithful comic creator that I am, I managed to stay up all night to finish this filler.  True, I may have stayed awake more than 24 hours, but I haven't reached a delirious state of exhaustion or anythKUMQUATHIPPOPOTAMUSBOOGIEOOGIEOOGIE!

I may need to lie down...