• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP Monday Feb 19, 2017

Uhhh ... how exactly was Rhoda sitting? Wait. That's probably what the "Rhoda's position makes less sense" refers to. Unless it refers to fact that you can't really be in this position without having the legs broken.

Also, yes, this "acting without thinking" would match Ditzy more ... on the other hand, acting too fast and leaving thinking behind MIGHT match the energize card.

Ralph and Potsie got themselves in that predicament through their own carelessness and bad luck.
Richie doesn't need to apologize for being the one who happened to bump the table.  That house of cards was going to fall sooner or later.

Impulse is like a sledgehammer. Kapow, instant damage.

I would actually doubt that fall, but the previous strip has to say otherwise. And to think Rhoda got a-weight with this.

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Uhhh ... how exactly was Rhoda sitting? Wait. That's probably what the "Rhoda's position makes less sense" refers to. Unless it refers to fact that you can't really be in this position without having the legs broken.

Also, yes, this "acting without thinking" would match Ditzy more ... on the other hand, acting too fast and leaving thinking behind MIGHT match the energize card.

At one point she was sitting with her legs tucked under her a bit, but she might have shifted to a cross legged position to let Catalina sit on her knee. It hard to tell though but sitting crosslegged might make it less painful to get flattened like that.