• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Patreon, Saturday February 24, 2018: Genie Rhoda

14 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But I strongly suspect that, unlike Tedd and wand making, Rhoda won't get everything right on the first attempt.

I'm sure she will shrink you on first attempt, however.

26 minutes ago, Stature said:

Then do not imply anything related to size.

Don't think that would matter to Rhoda. Wish for $1 million and the bills would all be 1/7th size.

8 hours ago, Scotty said:
8 hours ago, Stature said:

Then do not imply anything related to size.

Don't think that would matter to Rhoda. Wish for $1 million and the bills would all be 1/7th size.

No. The bills will be normal. YOU will be at 1/7th size so you will be drowning in them.

20 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

No. The bills will be normal. YOU will be at 1/7th size so you will be drowning in them.

Maybe she can make a moneybin filled with coins and shrink you down to be able to swim in them?

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Maybe she can make a moneybin filled with coins and shrink you down to be able to swim in them?

So, how deep should the golden moneybin be? It also better be better than what we know and love.

54 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Shrinking won't help. It's metal. Too heavy and hard to swim in.

I remember some episodes of ducktales where it was shown that while Scrooge McDuck can swim in his money, normal "people" just goes splat when they jump into them. That it's some sort of scottish superpower or something.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Shrinking won't help. It's metal. Too heavy and hard to swim in.

I remember some episodes of ducktales where it was shown that while Scrooge McDuck can swim in his money, normal "people" just goes splat when they jump into them. That it's some sort of scottish superpower or something.

Thankfully I'm of scottish descent ;)

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Thankfully I'm of scottish descent ;)

Yes, but didn't you have to trade in your Scottish superpowers in exchange for "aboot", politeness, obsession with hockey and curling, and finding subzero temperatures time to maybe consider putting on a sweater?

2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

and finding subzero temperatures time to maybe consider putting on a sweater?

Oh no, I'm in Southwestern Ontario, it can be about (not aboot) as cold here as it is in the Greater Chicagoland area. And the sweater goes on at about +8C or +46F.

::check the weather network:: Hmm tomorrow's looking to be 12C (54F), that's almost shorts weather.