• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Feb 24, 2018: Friendly Susan and Justin

https://www.patreon.com/posts/friendly-susan-17194126

It's stuff like this that make me sure I'm not 100% gynosexual...

It also reminds me how much I enjoyed Susan and Justin's make-out session during Grace's Birthday Party. Though personally, I think this is even better what with Justin being in his normal form and Susan looking a bit more like herself despite being just as obviously in a male form. (Also Dan's art has improved a lot since then.)

It's really too bad the two wouldn't work in canon what with Susan not wanting to stay in male form, but maybe there's an alternate universe out there somewhere where they hook up one way or another...

Do we know for certain that Susan would be averse to male form?  I honestly don't remember.  I know Justin said he was a man and being in a female body felt wrong, but did Susan ever make a similar statement?

Personally I think Justin should give up these fantasies of transformations to his current friends' attitudes (Elliot) or bodies (Susan).
He should start exploring possibilities with Luke, or other like minded individuals.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

It's really too bad the two wouldn't work in canon what with Susan not wanting to stay in male form, but maybe there's an alternate universe out there somewhere where they hook up one way or another...

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Do we know for certain that Susan would be averse to male form?  I honestly don't remember.

Hmmm ... I don't remember that either. It would be "default", exception is how meh Elliot is about his gender, but that doesn't mean Susan isn't another exception.

Another question is if Susan is even attracted to men in her male form. Sure, she SHOULD be bisexual, but that only works on assumption she is heterosexual normally, which may not be true. She was attracted to women in male form which is the direction added by TF gun.

Of course, it SHOULD be better for her if she manages to get better with physical contact in her normal form, but I wouldn't be surprised if she at least though about it ...

... wait. Maybe she wouldn't though about it BECAUSE she's not attracted to men normally. Maybe she would only start thinking about it when transformed ... wait no. If she's not attracted to men normally the transformation won't change that ...

33 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Personally I think Justin should give up these fantasies of transformations to his current friends attitudes (Elliot) or bodies (Susan).
He should start exploring possibilities with Luke, or other like minded individuals.

Maybe this fantasy is from before he met Luke?

Dan did say that it's canon that Susan's more open to physical contact in male form, and Justin and her are really close friends, so as far as headcanons go, Susan would probably be most comfortable being with Justin while experimenting with male forms like this.

22 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

It's stuff like this that make me sure I'm not 100% gynosexual...

I probably am. The longer I read EGS the less sure how much cis I am, though. I hope I won't get under 50%.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I probably am. The longer I read EGS the less sure how much cis I am, though. I hope I won't get under 50%.

It was actually a discussion about gender on these forums years ago that led to my understanding and accepting that I wasn't cis. It was quite the revelation when I learned there were more options than "feel like the sex you were assigned at birth" and "feel like the 'opposite' sex from the one you were assigned at birth"; prior to that discussion I always wondered why I didn't seem to quite fit either category.