• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday February 26, 2018

Of course she's ok with it, it's not like anything changed for her, right :)?

Also, that "especially if I can shrink you later" ... obviously, Ashley will do ANYTHING to guarantee Rhoda will be shrinking her later ... and Rhoda knows it so she didn't even bothered to formulate it as a threat.

Also, Kitty pet? Sounds like form Rhoda has already some experience with. Unless it was always Catalina in that form.

Yay for kitty transformation in panel three! Er, I mean yay for double-starburst background... Yes, the background is my definitely favorite part of that panel. :danshiftyeyes:

I wonder, does the "pet" aspect have some affect on gameplay, or is it just an excuse to give her a collar? Hmm... I know the three-type cards are supposed to be disadvantageous, but I can't help but think if she's a "pet cat" she should get one of the greatest perks of that position: staff.

Yeah while there was a small chance of Rhoda being able to take the space, it relied heavily on her either having a 3-type card or the right combination of 2 and or 1-type cards to take it. She had better chances of winning by landing on a 1 or 2 space.

And there's the final 3-type card and at least this time around Ashley didn't blow her entire hand transforming someone so she might still win if she can land on a 2-space.

Though Catalina's up next and she can roll a 2 or an 8 and if she has the proper combination of cards, can win this, if not, then Susan will take her turn, possibly buy or steal someone space and as long as it wasn't Ashley's, then Ashley has another chance to win.

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

but I can't help but think if she's a "pet cat" she should get one of the greatest perks of that position: staff.

"To a dog, you're part of the family.  To a cat, you're part of the staff."

(Like Wesley Crusher-bashing, I don't actually believe all these cat cliches, but they're too clever and fun to pass up!)

(Shut up, Wesley! In an airtight box....      Wesley Crusher?  Good idea, turn it on!        Member: Society To Reduce Wesley To A Little Styrofoam Dodecahedron)

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So how much more shrinkage must occur in this game before the event horizon is crossed and the entire system collapses into a singularity?

I think the shrinking has been nicely balanced out by cards like Heavy and Elephant.  :-)

And that's the last of the 3-type cards. 8 unknown cards and 1 each of the Reset and Swap cards have yet to be played. Of the 32 cards we do know about, we do not know what 12 of them do (some probably have Attract (Dog), Repel (Cat), and Size: Small, but if Golden Cheerleader and Mouse are any indication, those cards probably have other effects on top of those).

I've been keeping score with this game, and it looks like everyone should have 11 cards between them. But only 10 cards haven't been played. That means someone has a card that's been played before, which means the discards have been shuffled back in. So I went back and checked. Catalina drew the last cards of the original deck, so the 18 discarded cards had to have been shuffled to make a new deck, which Susan drew from at the start (Energize) of her next turn.