• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

Story Wed Feb 28, 2018

34 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, Tom Sewell said:

And while that isn't any more explicit about that ancestry, it does leave open the possibilities that Tedd's mother, or father, or both know that they are descended from Immortals, perhaps even the Immortal who has called herself "Pandora."

Noriko could have also been simply referring to both her's and Edward's families having a history of wizards and/or monster hunters, there doesn't need to be knowledge of Immortal ancestry, at best guess Noriko's family might have passed down a legend of their family being "blessed by the gods" that would have been open to interpretation, but not concrete, until now of course.

I think it's history of wizards ; monster hunter is just job, wizards are genetic.

Also, we KNOW what talent people descendent from Pandora have and it's not showing in either Nanase nor Tedd. Come on, not everyone needs to be related.

36 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Pandora knew Noriko was a monster hunter but didn't know if she was really a travel agent or just claiming to be a travel agent. Tedd was an infant in the flashback with Noriko and Adrian, but we know Pandora talked to Adrian fourteen or fifteen years ago when Tedd was around four. We don't know exactly why Pandora didn't speak to or reveal herself to Adrian for fourteen years, but we do know from this that Pandora knew Noriko and Edward were his students

Maybe Noriko used the Travel Agent career as a cover to keep her being a monster hunter hidden from the public. Obviously Edward told Tedd she was a travel agent but maybe it wasn't a complete lie to keep Tedd from knowing what she really was. Pandora's response could have been based on it what Edward said being half true, like Edward saying she's a travel agent, but in reality she's an agent that travels? Or if Noriko had a legitimate side job as a travel agent then Pandora would be simply acknowledging that as true.

I read  Pandora's reply as "I'm not really sure what travel agent is because I never cared". But yes, Noriko is unlikely to introduce herself as monster hunter to random strangers or clerks, and especially not customs officers, and we don't know if she's being PAID for monster hunting ... so her official job probably IS travel agent. Note that Connor MacLeod usually don't introduce himself as immortal, in fact not even as Connor MacLeod - he introduces himself as Russell Nash, an antiques dealer, and with his experience he may actually have steady income from that job.

And while that isn't any more explicit about that ancestry, it does leave open the possibilities that Tedd's mother, or father, or both know that they are descended from Immortals, perhaps even the Immortal who has called herself "Pandora."

Edward and Noriko are both wizards. That alone was enough to guarantee that Tedd would be a wizard.

13 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I read  Pandora's reply as "I'm not really sure what travel agent is because I never cared"

That's an odd bit of trivia to not know about considering Pandora knows about plumbers rescuing princesses, the TV shows of Scrubs and House, and dressed like Anna from Frozen singing an altered version of "Do you want to build a snowman?", she also knew who Nancy Sinatra was. If she knows about all the pop culture references there has to have been some references to travel agents among them.

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:
28 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I read  Pandora's reply as "I'm not really sure what travel agent is because I never cared"

That's an odd bit of trivia to not know about considering Pandora knows about plumbers rescuing princesses, the TV shows of Scrubs and House, and dressed like Anna from Frozen singing an altered version of "Do you want to build a snowman?", she also knew who Nancy Sinatra was. If she knows about all the pop culture references there has to have been some references to travel agents among them.

See the "not cared" part.

Either there is no pop culture reference to travel agents funny enough, OR Pandora realizes that her pop culture references might not exactly give her reliable information about reality.

(Or, obviously, I might be mistaken and Pandora is just not sure how much the Travel Agent is just disguise and how much real job for Noriko, as previous posters speculated. I just wanted to add this funny possibility of Pandora having gaps in trivia as an option.)

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

See the "not cared" part.

Either there is no pop culture reference to travel agents funny enough, OR Pandora realizes that her pop culture references might not exactly give her reliable information about reality.

(Or, obviously, I might be mistaken and Pandora is just not sure how much the Travel Agent is just disguise and how much real job for Noriko, as previous posters speculated. I just wanted to add this funny possibility of Pandora having gaps in trivia as an option.)

I don't dispute the fact that there's some information that Pandora's forgotten or just plain ignored, it's how she ended up in this situation after all, but I have a hard time believing that the knowledge of what a travel agent is would be among it.

15 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or, what if the on-line flight and hotel booking websites were developed by Pandora, or Adrian, or even Edward, as a way to put many traditional Travel Agents out of business and force Noriko to come home?

I don't think either of them would considered trying to convince Noriko that way, and it wouldn't work anyway.

I was just reading through Sister II yet again and a maybe-not-crackpot theory popped into my head. It might have been floated years ago in our time and lost in a forum crash, but here it is: Has anyone else noticed the similarity between Abraham's magic and Susan's? Not all of the spells Abraham uses, but the spell Demetrius and Helena marked Susan with on her trip to France with Nanase. It's this: In the fights between Adrian and Nanase and, Abraham summons only one item each time. He fights with a summoned sword; then switches to a shield, then a Dreamcatcher sleep bomb, and finally an axe.. Sound familiar? Before Susan awakened, she could summon only one magical copy of an item at a time--initially either a sword, an axe, or a mace, all medieval-era weapons.

Abraham has other spells; the first things he did when he got un-stoned was call up modern clothing and modern knowledge. He also used a spell that Edward knew about to summon a bloodgrem, and it was the only spell Abraham had to summon a magical seeker. Since Abraham was a wizard's apprentice, he would have to be able to learn spells because that's what makes a wizard different from other types of magic users.in EGS. But Seers are the only type of wizard we know of that doesn't get natural spells, meaning the spells that show up in your spell book on their own and you don't really have to read about them to use them although it would really be better if, like Nanase, you check your spellbook often instead of whining about how tough it is like certain other people.

And we know from Sister III that the werewolf that killed Adrian's father when Blaike was ten could be traced back to the Dewitchery Diamond that was enchanted by Abraham. How many of you think that Abraham was born after Adrian? Maybe, but more likely earlier, maybe a couple of generations earlier, or even more. Which means (drum roll)

Blaike could be a descendant of Abraham. And if so, both Susan and Diane would be descendants of Abraham since they are very-much-in-canon descendants of Pandora and Blaike, and they got their inborn talent for summoning magical weapons from Abraham.

47 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Blaike could be a descendant of Abraham. And if so, both Susan and Diane would be descendants of Abraham since they are very-much-in-canon descendants of Pandora and Blaike, and they got their inborn talent for summoning magical weapons from Abraham.

While this makes lot of sense, Pandora directly said it's HER bloodline having the affinity for magic weapons. Susan and Diane have it from Pandora, not Blaike.

There is however another possibility: Maybe getting "stoned" to attune for his sins was not Abraham's own idea. Maybe PANDORA insisted he will do it. Maybe contagious werewolves only roamed earth for ten or twenty years - makes sense, they would spread quite quickly - and Abraham was still alive when Blaike was killed, and maybe Pandora found him, taught him some spells and used him to eradicate werewolves. Then helped him with following dewitchery diamond through time.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, hkmaly said:
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:43 AM, The Old Hack said:

Nah. He is saying that he is old and only returned to solve this particular crisis. Since the situation has now developed beyond the time where it is 'solvable', he intends to retire again and allow younger people with a fresh point of view to take over. As to who gets to be his replacement, my vote goes to Agent Cranium.

I don't think Agent Cranium - or Agent Wolf - has the qualification. I predict someone new or Edward again.

I think Cranium might have the qualifications (Wolf doesn't though. He jumps way too easily to his own conspiracy theories and prejudices to be the Head of Paranormal Investigations) but she's significantly more useful in the field

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, mlooney said:

But you can get damn close to GS Cookies at Walmart and Aldi, so there is that.  

I've seen Girl Scouts selling cookies right outside of a WalMart before. Pretty much annually.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:
13 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Pandora knew Noriko was a monster hunter but didn't know if she was really a travel agent or just claiming to be a travel agent. Tedd was an infant in the flashback with Noriko and Adrian, but we know Pandora talked to Adrian fourteen or fifteen years ago when Tedd was around four. We don't know exactly why Pandora didn't speak to or reveal herself to Adrian for fourteen years, but we do know from this that Pandora knew Noriko and Edward were his students

Maybe Noriko used the Travel Agent career as a cover to keep her being a monster hunter hidden from the public. Obviously Edward told Tedd she was a travel agent but maybe it wasn't a complete lie to keep Tedd from knowing what she really was. Pandora's response could have been based on it what Edward said being half true, like Edward saying she's a travel agent, but in reality she's an agent that travels? Or if Noriko had a legitimate side job as a travel agent then Pandora would be simply acknowledging that as true.

I figure Noriko actually is a travel agent in addition to being a monster hunter. From what we've heard about her, it seems she isn't employed by any official organization, and I imagine freelance monster hunting doesn't pay very well. Pandora's uncertainty is likely from the fact she hasn't been keeping tabs on Noriko since she left for Europe.

12 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
12 hours ago, Scotty said:

Or if Noriko had a legitimate side job as a travel agent then Pandora would be simply acknowledging that as true.

More importantly, if she is indeed a travel agent, is she double-0 rated?

...now I'm imagining a James Bond plot, but instead of trying to save Britain, Bond is trying to get a customer the best deal on a travel package.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

There is however another possibility: Maybe getting "stoned" to attune for his sins was not Abraham's own idea. Maybe PANDORA insisted he will do it. Maybe contagious werewolves only roamed earth for ten or twenty years - makes sense, they would spread quite quickly - and Abraham was still alive when Blaike was killed, and maybe Pandora found him, taught him some spells and used him to eradicate werewolves. Then helped him with following dewitchery diamond through time.

The problem with that possibility is the fact that Pandora dropped everything to try to get 'petty revenge' on Abraham, to the point of even letting Adrian fight him. If she had the opportunity, she likely would have gotten Abraham killed all those centuries ago, like she did with all the werewolves. A consistent theme with Pandora is she will bring about the demise of anyone that hurts her family, and even those that try to hurt her family, as seen with the vampires.

Also, contagious werewolves likely existed since before the Dewitchery Diamond existed, as a werewolf is what killed Abraham's master and cursed his noble friend in the first place. They had certainly been around long enough by that point for people to know how to deal with them. The Dewitchery Diamond just made matters worse, as normally werewolves only became monsters at night, but the cursed beast the Diamond created was a monster all the time. (I kind of wonder if the monster the Diamond made was the exact same one that killed Blake, but the panel of Blake facing off against the wolf appears to be at night, so it's impossible to tell without asking Dan)

1 minute ago, Drasvin said:

...now I'm imagining a James Bond plot, but instead of trying to save Britain, Bond is trying to get a customer the best deal on a travel package.

The funny thing is that when Ian Fleming originally came up with a name, he wanted a name that was nothing like what you would expect a secret agent or spy to have. He chose 'James Bond' because it sounded so utterly boring and bland. Like someone working in an office. A travel agent, for example. Nowadays, of course, whenever anyone says 'James Bond' people instantly think of the action superspy.

11 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:
14 minutes ago, Drasvin said:

The funny thing is that when Ian Fleming originally came up with a name, he wanted a name that was nothing like what you would expect a secret agent or spy to have. He chose 'James Bond' because it sounded so utterly boring and bland. Like someone working in an office. A travel agent, for example. Nowadays, of course, whenever anyone says 'James Bond' people instantly think of the action superspy.

Interesting how a story gaining fame can rob it of some of it's intended context. Like how there will never be a true-to-form adaptation of The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, because everyone already knows the twist to the mystery at the end.

On 2/28/2018 at 9:55 AM, Tom Sewell said:
On 2/28/2018 at 9:35 AM, Tuscahoma said:

maybe because he and Noriko had a relationship after the divorce

Where would they had that relationship? There's no indication that Adrian has left Moperville since he was teaching Noriko, her sister, and Edward at Moperville South. Would it have been when Noriko came back to visit Tedd? Maybe the last time Tedd saw his mother? That's pretty dark. Kind of makes getting drunk and losing their inhibitions seem like a better excuse.

Sorry, that maybe wasn't clear.  If Adrian is Van's father, as some had speculated, my take on it was that perhaps it occurred after Noriko and Edward divorced, not that it was an extramarital affair, and that the split between Adrian and Edward was over Adrian encouraging Noriko's focus on career so that she left her family and maybe over Adrian and Noriko having a relationship after the divorce.  My idea was what the split between Edward and Adrian didn't see acrimonious enough if it had been an extramarital affair.

And as for when they might have done the deed, summer vacation to Europe?  Noriko visited Moperville surreptitiously?

Honestly,  I was just arguing that I don't see Adrian being one to be involved in adultery. 

On 2/28/2018 at 0:00 PM, mlooney said:
On 2/28/2018 at 9:35 AM, Tuscahoma said:

The general agreement is that if we can guess, it must be someone we know

I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that it isn't any one we know.  The Dan isn't shy about adding new characters.

Honestly, that might be a better direction for this story to take.  If it is someone we know, Adrian seems too likely, and that is opening a huge can of worms.

Or maybe, Director Liefeld?  Maybe Noriko, Edward and he were all contemporaries?

On 2/28/2018 at 6:56 PM, hkmaly said:
On 2/28/2018 at 0:27 AM, Tuscahoma said:

I have always wondered why Tedd glows when he has an epiphany about Magic and when he feels intense love.  This latter part has never really been explained as part of the description of Seers.

Forgot to react to this ... Tedd glowing is sideefect of him using his seer ability to analyse magic. But it's true we so far don't know why he's activating that ability to help with his love life ... or if that really could help.

Well, we know Seers can see magic and analyze spells when they are cast, but he hasn't glowed when doing that.  But the glow occurred when he analyzed Magic itself and he felt energized.  The other times he felt the glow was when he felt intense love.  In fact, the love glow seemed almost like a different effect.  These latter two things I don't believe were mentioned as being part of being a seer from Heka or Pandora (at least as far as I remember).  The first one could be part of being a seer, but seems to me like something more; it is an ability that with experience and practice could let Tedd actually intuit how to heighten the average person's magic resistance.  That love glow, I have no idea how that could be part of being a seer.  I honestly believe these two things may be part of what WoM was going to tell Van.  Certainly, if the ability to commune with the nature of Magic is somehow related to Tedd and Van's family, that could benefit Magic.

10 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

I was just reading through Sister II yet again and a maybe-not-crackpot theory popped into my head. It might have been floated years ago in our time and lost in a forum crash, but here it is: Has anyone else noticed the similarity between Abraham's magic and Susan's? Not all of the spells Abraham uses, but the spell Demetrius and Helena marked Susan with on her trip to France with Nanase. It's this: In the fights between Adrian and Nanase and, Abraham summons only one item each time. He fights with a summoned sword; then switches to a shield, then a Dreamcatcher sleep bomb, and finally an axe.. Sound familiar? Before Susan awakened, she could summon only one magical copy of an item at a time--initially either a sword, an axe, or a mace, all medieval-era weapons.

[snip]

And we know from Sister III that the werewolf that killed Adrian's father when Blaike was ten could be traced back to the Dewitchery Diamond that was enchanted by Abraham. How many of you think that Abraham was born after Adrian? Maybe, but more likely earlier, maybe a couple of generations earlier, or even more. Which means (drum roll)

Well, if it was suggested before it was probably after I left the forum, because it doesn't sound familiar to me.

I doubt your theory is true; like hkmaly pointed out, Pandora said it was her bloodline (which presumably means her descendants) who have the weapon summoning abilities.

However, we don't really know the timing of the "medieval" events; the werewolf that the diamond created was not the first werewolf, so there's no reason to assume Abraham lived before the time of Blaike.

There is another possibility that would still explain the similarities between Abraham and Susan's powers without it being a coincidence - what if Abraham was a descendant of Adrian? He might be Susan's ancestor (though from what we know of his life I doubt he had time for a family) or more likely a many-times-great uncle.

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

I doubt your theory is true; like hkmaly pointed out, Pandora said it was her bloodline (which presumably means her descendants) who have the weapon summoning abilities.

There is also the possibility that this is simply how summoning in general works. The basic ability allows you to keep one special summoned item around and no more; possibly you can summon other things as well but they will lack in magical power. Unless they are summoned with a different ability altogether, such as the hammers.

13 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

If you look closely at the first panel here, Abraham pulls an item from his tenchcoat that item essentially becomes the sword, which then becomes the shield and presumably also the axe. The dreamcatcher sleep bomb was an entirely separate magic item since Abraham still had the shield equipped. Abraham did cast a fireball or some other explosive spell on his own though so simplest explanation is that wizards in the main universe also make it a habit to keep magic consumables, wands or other enchanted objects with them so they can conserve their own magic as much as possible like what Magus was doing.

11 hours ago, Drasvin said:

The problem with that possibility is the fact that Pandora dropped everything to try to get 'petty revenge' on Abraham, to the point of even letting Adrian fight him. If she had the opportunity, she likely would have gotten Abraham killed all those centuries ago, like she did with all the werewolves. A consistent theme with Pandora is she will bring about the demise of anyone that hurts her family, and even those that try to hurt her family, as seen with the vampires.

Hmmm ... right. I though she wanted revenge because he hurt her son, but this dialogue suggest she wanted revenge even before that.

Also, contagious werewolves likely existed since before the Dewitchery Diamond existed, as a werewolf is what killed Abraham's master and cursed his noble friend in the first place. They had certainly been around long enough by that point for people to know how to deal with them. The Dewitchery Diamond just made matters worse, as normally werewolves only became monsters at night, but the cursed beast the Diamond created was a monster all the time. (I kind of wonder if the monster the Diamond made was the exact same one that killed Blake, but the panel of Blake facing off against the wolf appears to be at night, so it's impossible to tell without asking Dan)

Right. Which raises question of if the diamond really did something to give the werewolf means to spread the curse if the werewolf already had it ...

Note: Based on Pandora wanting revenge, I suspect the wolf WAS the kind created by Abraham, as why else would she want revenge?

11 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

It STILL doesn't make sense James Bond introduces himself with that name every time.

10 hours ago, Tuscahoma said:
On 3/1/2018 at 1:56 AM, hkmaly said:

Forgot to react to this ... Tedd glowing is sideefect of him using his seer ability to analyse magic. But it's true we so far don't know why he's activating that ability to help with his love life ... or if that really could help.

Well, we know Seers can see magic and analyze spells when they are cast, but he hasn't glowed when doing that.  But the glow occurred when he analyzed Magic itself and he felt energized.  The other times he felt the glow was when he felt intense love.  In fact, the love glow seemed almost like a different effect.  These latter two things I don't believe were mentioned as being part of being a seer from Heka or Pandora (at least as far as I remember).  The first one could be part of being a seer, but seems to me like something more; it is an ability that with experience and practice could let Tedd actually intuit how to heighten the average person's magic resistance.

His ability to see magic doesn't make him glow, but I would say that his intuitive leaps is like stronger version of analyzing and STILL something all seers have. On the other hand ... originally I believed it's necessary for them to discover magic after reset, but it may not be if they are simply TOLD.

10 hours ago, Tuscahoma said:

That love glow, I have no idea how that could be part of being a seer.  I honestly believe these two things may be part of what WoM was going to tell Van.  Certainly, if the ability to commune with the nature of Magic is somehow related to Tedd and Van's family, that could benefit Magic.

I see I didn't say it clear enough.

I wanted to say that Tedd subconsciously activated his ability to analyze magic to help him solve his relationship problems. Which is weird but not impossible, given how his love is part alien and likely something even his seer abilities are not able to analyze ...

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

If you look closely at the first panel here, Abraham pulls an item from his tenchcoat that item essentially becomes the sword, which then becomes the shield and presumably also the axe. The dreamcatcher sleep bomb was an entirely separate magic item since Abraham still had the shield equipped. Abraham did cast a fireball or some other explosive spell on his own though so simplest explanation is that wizards in the main universe also make it a habit to keep magic consumables, wands or other enchanted objects with them so they can conserve their own magic as much as possible like what Magus was doing.

Alternatively, the thing he pulled from his tenchcoat is entirely nonmagical, but his spell needs SOMETHING to transform into weapon, can't work just on air. In any case, good point: Abraham is not summoning the sword or shield, he is transforming something into them.

On 2/28/2018 at 5:27 PM, hkmaly said:

Arthur is experienced manipulator. Don't assume he was surprised just because he looked that way. I already implied several times that Arthur might be PRETENDING he doesn't know about Tedd's research ... actually, look again: he was more surprised Tedd is girl than about the fact she's working on understanding magic.

Arthur was under the impression that Edward's child was a boy. Then there's this girl that shows up bearing a family resemblance to Edward, of the right age to be Edward's child, and has knowledge which supports the conclusion that she is Edward's child.

Boy -> girl. Cognitive dissonance. Surprise.

On the other hand...

Arthur already knew that this girl is a seer and aware of magic. Otherwise, she wouldn't be in the scene. She's of an age where curiosity tends to be high. And she's Edward's kid. Learning that she's been researching magic, while not exactly a foregone conclusion, is also not particularly surprising. Certainly no cognitive dissonance.

On 2/28/2018 at 8:48 PM, mlooney said:

But you can get damn close to GS Cookies at Walmart and Aldi, so there is that.  

At certain times of the year, you can do that before actually entering the store.

5 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

Arthur already knew that this girl is a seer and aware of magic. Otherwise, she wouldn't be in the scene. She's of an age where curiosity tends to be high. And she's Edward's kid. Learning that she's been researching magic, while not exactly a foregone conclusion, is also not particularly surprising. Certainly no cognitive dissonance.

Arthur had to have been surprised about Tedd doing reasearch because he had to ask "You need to figure out?" rather than "of course, your father had mentioned that you've had a desire for making magic public."

The fact that Arthur had to ask about it meant that he didn't know, one doesn't have to be all  "You've been WHAT?!" about it. He is, however, taking this new knowledge and trying to use it to deal with the situation at hand, which would make complete sense given that it's probably a good asset to have in his position at the FBI.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Arthur had to have been surprised about Tedd doing reasearch because he had to ask "You need to figure out?" rather than "of course, your father had mentioned that you've had a desire for making magic public."

The fact that Arthur had to ask about it meant that he didn't know, one doesn't have to be all  "You've been WHAT?!" about it. He is, however, taking this new knowledge and trying to use it to deal with the situation at hand, which would make complete sense given that it's probably a good asset to have in his position at the FBI.

It would be interesting to hear Arthur tell Ed Verres how he knows about Tedd's research.  And perhaps other more personal things he learned about Tedd...

1 minute ago, Vorlonagent said:

It would be interesting to hear Arthur tell Ed Verres how he knows about Tedd's research.  And perhaps other more personal things he learned about Tedd...

I would hope that Tedd tells Edward first though, but maybe Edward hearing it from Arthur will result in Edward asking Tedd about the whole seer thing and lead into the topic of Tedd's genderfluidity.

I mean, it's bound to be a shock to Edward to hear that not only is Tedd a specific kind of wizard after 18 years of believing that Tedd was magically impaired. But also managed to make magic set the tone for becoming more public. I can see Edward having a mix of confusion and guilt over the way Noriko and him treated Tedd, probably anger over Tedd not heeding his warnings about the need to keep magic secret.

I'm hoping any attempt to discuss this doesn't wind up like Pandora's discussion with Adrian earlier in the week.

20 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I would hope that Tedd tells Edward first though, but maybe Edward hearing it from Arthur will result in Edward asking Tedd about the whole seer thing and lead into the topic of Tedd's genderfluidity.

I mean, it's bound to be a shock to Edward to hear that not only is Tedd a specific kind of wizard after 18 years of believing that Tedd was magically impaired. But also managed to make magic set the tone for becoming more public. I can see Edward having a mix of confusion and guilt over the way Noriko and him treated Tedd, probably anger over Tedd not heeding his warnings about the need to keep magic secret.

I don't think he will be angry if it would be AFTER he hears from Arthur that it was necessary.

Edward will definitely talk both to Tedd and Arthur. We are not sure which one would be first ... OR if the first talk will go over all topics or some will be avoided. This is the "how to start" situation, and there might be call from Arthur soon that they need to secure artefacts immediately, so maybe Tedd starts talking with Edward but won't get to the important parts ...