• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
hkmaly

Story, Friday March 02, 2018

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, The Old Hack said:
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, hkmaly said:

Did he? Where?

I've tried to find it. It was posted in the forums, quoted from Facebook or possibly Tumblr, not sure which. I haven't been able to yet; I am still looking.

I found it. It's in the Word of Dan thread

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:30 PM, CritterKeeper said:

From Facebook discussion of Sirleck saying he felt like he dodged a bullet....

"Dan Shive: Sirleck was in range. Sirleck is mostly in the spirit world when controlling someone, however, hence why he wasn't affected. The only way it would have hit him would be if he were between hosts and temporarily on the physical plane.

And this IS all, r
elatively, a flashback. This part began with noting that it was "earlier", and from a plot perspective, it makes sense that the aberrations would have been let loose shortly before Sirleck- Ellen zapped Elliot, and these are the "lights in the sky" Sirleck saw, so the car scene (even without narration), must be after it."

And in reply to someone asking about other body snatchers:

"Dan Shive No, body snatchers are the rarest kind. Most people who opt for the aberration route want to keep their own bodies, want the option to transform into a more powerful being, or both. Few would opt for what Sirleck has become, especially given that he's only as powerful as his host, and becomes vulnerable between hosts (meaning he can't just reliably bounce between hosts in a fight)."

10 hours ago, Drasvin said:

Word of Dan thread

On 1/17/2018 at 9:30 PM, CritterKeeper said:

From Facebook discussion of Sirleck saying he felt like he dodged a bullet....

"Dan Shive: Sirleck was in range. Sirleck is mostly in the spirit world when controlling someone, however, hence why he wasn't affected. The only way it would have hit him would be if he were between hosts and temporarily on the physical plane.

And this IS all, r
elatively, a flashback. This part began with noting that it was "earlier", and from a plot perspective, it makes sense that the aberrations would have been let loose shortly before Sirleck- Ellen zapped Elliot, and these are the "lights in the sky" Sirleck saw, so the car scene (even without narration), must be after it."

And in reply to someone asking about other body snatchers:

"Dan Shive No, body snatchers are the rarest kind. Most people who opt for the aberration route want to keep their own bodies, want the option to transform into a more powerful being, or both. Few would opt for what Sirleck has become, especially given that he's only as powerful as his host, and becomes vulnerable between hosts (meaning he can't just reliably bounce between hosts in a fight)."

I believe you, but note that the links are not working.

Also, this being on facebook explains why this is first time I hear about it.