• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

Patreon Mar 4 2018: Catalina and the Cat

Cute idea, and I like the two different colorings.  I do wish we could see some of our characters as they actually are, instead of always, always being FV5 or worse.  If I want to see Susan, I'd much rather it really be Susan, and not some other body type.

19 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I think it's cute and sexy.

Same here.  I give it 8 out of 10.  Maybe 8 and a fraction out of 10.

Yay for kitty transformation! (Backgrounds aren't the only thing I can cheer for.)

Although I actually don't like this picture as much as I thought I would. I think the primary reason is that outfit - I don't think it's a great design, and while it was okay on Rhoda I don't think it suits Susan, particularly not with the color scheme seen in the first version. (The version with Rhoda's palette works a little better for me, though it's still not great.)

CritterKeeper also brought up another "big" issue with this image:

14 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Cute idea, and I like the two different colorings.  I do wish we could see some of our characters as they actually are, instead of always, always being FV5 or worse.  If I want to see Susan, I'd much rather it really be Susan, and not some other body type.

Technically Catalina still has her normal body type here, but I get your point and agree. FV5 can be fun every now and then (though I don't appreciate it as much as Tedd and presumably Dan do), and I don't mind that being Ellen's normal body type, but we see far too much of it as a transformation. What ever happened to variety? (Though at least we aren't seeing double-FV5 and beyond all that much these days; it was really annoying when in practically every other pinup the characters had body types reminiscent of some of the more-over-the-top 90s female superhero artwork...)

22 hours ago, partner555 said:

Catalina is playing with a tiny cat girl that may be either Susan or Rhoda in Susan form.

Or Sarah in Susan form. Or Nanase ... hmmm ... wait, that doesn't make sense, why would be Ellen transformed to Catalina? Actually, from "being in character" angle, it being Rhoda is almost sure, as Susan would never lose control that much without Elliot being involved and Sarah doesn't even KNOW Catalina - wait there were both in feminist club she must know her ... hmmm ...

20 hours ago, Scotty said:

I think it's cute and sexy.

While I'm not going to grade it, I definitely agree.

EDIT: On second though, this being Susan and ELLIOT makes totally sense. Elliot wouldn't want to make Susan pregnant and Susan might choose Catalina as girl form Elliot should be in ... of course, fearing about pregnancy might be premature at this level of physical contact, but Susan might not really believe her ability to stop herself (or prefer to not being distracted by such worry), so ...

Who? *sees Patreon desc* Wha? I really do not buy that. Palette swap ≠ automatic character recognition.

Head rubs are not always everything. Then again, no animal has ever asked for a belly rub from me.