• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Monday Mar 5, 2018

This only gives the impression that there are more shrinks than grows. Vertically. So far.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So Susan is still surprised at this point than when offered a reasonable and practical suggestion, Hanma took it to a naughty place?

Alas, Hanma's first personality shows again.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So Susan is still surprised at this point than when offered a reasonable and practical suggestion, Hanma took it to a naughty place?

I thought Susan was supposed to be the smart one.

Surprised? No. She just still feel the need to snarkly comment it.

... it's even more naughty if it follows the reasoning of inspiration, that is if the handkerchief is only piece of clothing Ashley has.

BTW, regarding responsible camera angles ... well, that or magic (tvtropes link warning).

I forgot to mention, I agree with Hanma regarding skirts, and not because of how much leg they show. There's just something aesthetically pleasing about a short skirt, even if it's over leggings or (if they don't ruin the look of the rest of the outfit) long pants.

Shorts are okay, but I don't find them nearly as visually appealing.

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... it's even more naughty if it follows the reasoning of inspiration, that is if the handkerchief is only piece of clothing Ashley has.

Given her reaction to the possibility of clothing malfunctions, I think Ashley would enjoy that (at least in a safe setting like this).

8 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Given her reaction to the possibility of clothing malfunctions, I think Ashley would enjoy that (at least in a safe setting like this).

Yes. She would however be in minority. Susan would definitely object and it's possible she insisted on some underwear.