• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Wednesday Mar 7, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=741

Yay for star-burst background in panel one, and... Drum-roll please... *drum-roll* Yay for psychedelic-circles background in panel three!!!

While seeing Rhoda chase Ashley around might have been fun, it could have been painful for Ashely if Rhoda had caught her, so it's just as well that's not the direction things went. (Well, theoretically it could have been more than painful, but I imagine Rhoda would have stopped herself before it got too dangerous.)

Still my head-canon is that in between panels two and three Rhoda playfully threatened to chase Ashley if Ashley didn't give her a belly rub.

On March 07, 2018 Dan Shive said:

"Cats can be jerks."

Why did he put this in the commentary of a non-canon NP story?

This needs to be in a full canon story comic.

Are there still people who are unaware of this fundamental truth?

16 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

While seeing Rhoda chase Ashley around might have been fun, it could have been painful for Ashely if Rhoda had caught her, so it's just as well that's not the direction things went. (Well, theoretically it could have been more than painful, but I imagine Rhoda would have stopped herself before it got too dangerous.)

It could be painful even if she wouldn't, like if Ashley would hit something while running. On the other hand, shrunken individual are pretty durable under EGS rules. Maybe even biting Ashley would be just painful.

Of course, while Ashley with Shrink is in potential danger, it's not as big danger as Catalina would be if she still was mouse.

18 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

Still my head-canon is that in between panels two and three Rhoda playfully threatened to chase Ashley if Ashley didn't give her a belly rub.

Did she really NEED to? Seems pretty clearly implied.

14 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

This being EGS, a Rhoda-chasing-Ashley scene would have to turn into a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

37 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:
40 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

As long as it didn't turn into Itchy and Scratchy.

So definitely agreed...

Too much instincts, that Goonmanji dog instincts trump them by a longshot.

On 3/8/2018 at 0:24 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Depends on the cat, depends on the pet. Some are too cutie patootie to be a jerk

1 hour ago, Stature said:
On 3/8/2018 at 5:24 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Depends on the cat, depends on the pet. Some are too cutie patootie to be a jerk

They are just preparing an opportunity.