• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

First Post Wins

16 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

All of these and you are around, too.

I normally count historically in the other direction.

Did you know that at 1,000 BC, Iron, Bronze, and Stone Age Cultures were essentially living side by side?

Think it's tough when your electronics don't work in another country?
Try getting by when the locals don't even understand the wheel or abacus.

46 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Did you know that at 1,000 BC, Iron, Bronze, and Stone Age Cultures were essentially living side by side?

Yeah. I also know that when they collided, the Stone Age cultures inexplicably didn't do as well as the metal users. In fact, it was around this time or maybe a few centuries before that that my ancestors arrived to Denmark. And they saw that the poor primitive locals hadn't gotten around to upgrading their stuff from stone yet so they decided to show them the blessings of bronze.

It was a huge increase in the Danish standard of living. Well, at least it was for everyone who accepted the new rule and found themselves a job in the changing economy, possibly as thrall or concubine. But at long last people could upgrade to proper bronze smartphones and computers. If you think you are frustrated today, try getting coverage for a stone smartphone.