• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP Wed Mar 22 2018

Huzzah, serenity. After those twists and turns, it is neat to see this.

*sees commentary* I will crack my fingers when I want to.:demonicduck:

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Agree. The other two are just too much.

As they are, but I also agree.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

I like the official strip the best.  Partly it's the contrast, and getting to see our favorite characters as themselves again after so many transformations, like cleansing the palate.  Partly it's the ongoing gripe about preferring to see the characters I love instead of some other body that doesn't look like them.  I want to see what Catalina looks like as a pet kitty, not what a generic standardized FV5 figure looks like in that form.  ;-)

5 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Well, at least they are with their normal biotype in the first Patreon's bonus post, with only a swimsuit as a difference.

Yup.  I like how their choice of clothing reflects their personalities, though, so uniform clothing is the first step on that slippery slope, but at least it's still them inside.

2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yup.  I like how their choice of clothing reflects their personalities, though, so uniform clothing is the first step on that slippery slope, but at least it's still them inside.

Personally I am SO tired of extreme transformations with no real story. I realise that some people like that kind of thing and more power to them, but a huge part of why I read this comic is story and character and I would like to go back to these two.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:
3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Personally I am SO tired of extreme transformations with no real story. I realise that some people like that kind of thing and more power to them, but a huge part of why I read this comic is story and character and I would like to go back to these two.

Well this IS NP. As long as there is story and characters in main story, there is place for weak stories, pop culture references and various transformations in NP. Just ... it really needs the variety.

40 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well this IS NP. As long as there is story and characters in main story, there is place for weak stories, pop culture references and various transformations in NP. Just ... it really needs the variety.

Fully agreed. It is that variety I would really, really like to see some of now. :/

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Every day the same thing.

Variety.

I want something different.

You could try staring at the walls of the same tomb for a couple thousands of years. From what you said, that didn't at all get old.