• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Friday Mar 23 2018

I'm looking forward to Goonmanji 3, so long as we have a nice long break before that with a number of unrelated NP stories in it. (I'm thinking roughly a year from when Goonmanji 2 ends, give or take a few months.)

As for Goonmanji 2, I want to see what forms the girls choose, but beyond that I've had more than enough for now and I'm getting impatient for it to end. I would normally find the info Hanma is imparting here interesting, but it's not exactly essential to the story, and at the moment I can't help but feel a little annoyed that we're interrupting the plot for it.

...On the bright side, Policewoman Justin and Catboy Elliot are cute (though Catboy Elliot is a little broad in the chest for my tastes).

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Poor Justin.  Despite saying he doesn't like being a girl, he does keep getting turned into one!

Well we don't exactly have that much choice of manly male main characters ... in fact, I'm not sure who is supposed to play the game. Well, ok, Tedd certainly wouldn't miss that, and maybe Noah, but both are normally quite androgynous ...

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

TBH, I'm not looking forward to part III...

It probably would be that sexy for me, but it's just fair, girls also need their fun. And it might be easier to follow the rules.

This is what the voters get, really. Not sure if it is a good thing or not. :demonicduck:

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Moperville Squares, anyone?

Is there anyone in EGS who could be a worthy successor to Paul Lynde in the centre square?

With that snark, no one yet. Add that with a Gilbert Gottfried and we have ourselves a whale of a time scouting.

Hmm... Elliot, Justin, and Noah feel like no-brainers.  As for the fourth... Tedd feels off-theme... Luke's kinda boring... inviting Sam feels cruel... Rick/Elijah probably wouldn't be much fun without the other... hmm... maybe... :icon_twisted: ...Larry?  Give Larry a games night with three prismatically sexy, increasingly frisky MLM with a fujoshigami as master of ceremonies...