• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 3/24/18 - Surprise, Surprise!

ComicNumber702.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Necros isn't the only one with surprises...!

Like I said, if Necros does have a stereotypical villain weakness, it's that he enjoys monologuing, but he's able to keep himself from going too far. Necros has no intention of revealing his entire plan to our hero. He gives Belt Boy just enough information to play off his fears.

I asked some people on Twitter who were discussing onomatopoeia what the proper sound effect for a dodgeball would be. I got "Poonk" and "Bont", but I don't think that the sound would end in a letter as hard as K or T. In the end, I went with my original idea: "Poomp". What do you think? Is there a better sound effect for a dodgeball hitting something? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Just a quick reminder; there's less than two months to enter my contest! The full directions and rules are on my site, but essentially, if you make a video game avatar or some fan art based on my characters, you get some free art by me! And the best avatar and the best art will each get a special grand prize! I haven't received any entries yet, so now's a great time to enter, yourself!