• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Wednesday March 28, 2018

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Actually, he most likely died on withdrawal symptoms of another nasty stuff, oxygen. You think dihydrogen monoxide with several hours until you notice is bad? With oxygen it can be even less than minute!

Crap yes. And it gets everywhere, too. This is what comes from unregulated chemicals flooding the entire planet.

18 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Crap yes. And it gets everywhere, too. This is what comes from unregulated chemicals flooding the entire planet.

Yeah, 2.3 billion years since the oxygen catastrophe and the cleanup still hasn't been approved, let alone the appropriations to fund it.

Just now, Haylo said:

Yeah, 2.3 billion years since the oxygen catastrophe and the cleanup still hasn't been approved, let alone the appropriations to fund it.

Yeah. Let no-one say that the government can't move slowly when it wants to.

For about the first 300,000 years, there was no chemical problem in the Universe.

Space was inflating while particles and anti-particles gleefully annihilated each other.

Then we ran out of anti-particles.  Quarks settled down into Protons and Neutrons.  Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons assembled themselves into Atoms (mostly Hydrogen).  You can still hear the noise that made when you hit static on your TV or Radio.

Next Gravity got in on the act and made that Hydrogen collapse into clouds forming Galaxies.  Smaller clouds in the Galaxies kept collapsing until they got so hot, the Hydrogen Atoms began fusing together into heavier atoms.

At this point, these Hydrogen Clouds developed a incredible ego.  They started calling themselves Stars and began racing each other to see who could be bigger, brighter, and hotter.  The bigger the Star, the more heavy elements they left as waste in the process.  And these elements have a habit of not getting along together.

Still, this is a temporary situation.  In about 1095 years, the universe should be back to a peaceful state of Photons and Sub-Atomic Particles being carried apart by inflating space.

30 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

You can still hear the noise that made when you hit static on your TV or Radio.

I seriously doubt it. The peak of that noise is on 160.23 GHz, while terrestrial television is using frequencies under 250MHz. Also, I'm sure there is plenty of other sources of radio signals much stronger than this noise on Earth, starting with all those TV and Radio stations.

15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are you telling me Michio Kaku is wrong about the noise on TV?

He provides some of the best noise on TV.

First, that wasn't Michio Kaku, that was the commentator. Second, he said one percent - that MIGHT be true.