• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

NP Friday Mar 30, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=751

Spoiler space below. (As an aside, would it work to change the text color for spoilers, or are different people likely to see the post backgrounds as different colors?)

Well, I was partially right - Susan is considering the Cow form, it's jut not the only one she's considering.

I think Susan ought to ask about the cards that were never played, in case one of them appeals to her. If that doesn't help, then based on the Patreon commentary (which says that Catalina can choose the Attract Bonus level, whether it increases, and at what speed), Susan ought to ask for the Cow form, but have Catalina hold it at level 1 (or whatever size Susan prefers).

Again, comedy gold. On top of her already sweltering.

Cow, less bonus. With Badger. Could it be done? Final answer.

44 minutes ago, Stature said:

Cow, less bonus. With Badger. Could it be done? Final answer.

Likely not, I suspect they still have to follow the 1 animal, 1 clothing and 1 physical card type mechanic, though they of course don't have to use all 3 types.

I find the second panel most interesting; of course she's as opposed as always to "things," but she clearly as always wants to watch "things," she doesn't want not to want that, and Rhoda and Catalina have all but said they'd love to do "things" to her together.  All that in mind, it'll be downright tragic if she doesn't end up in their boudoir...

2 minutes ago, WR...S said:

I find the second panel most interesting; of course she's as opposed as always to "things," but she clearly as always wants to watch "things," she doesn't want not to want that, and Rhoda and Catalina have all but said they'd love to do "things" to her together.  All that in mind, it'll be downright tragic if she doesn't end up in their boudoir...

Once they found out that was what turned her on, I suspect Catalina and Rhoda would be quite happy to put on a show for Susan, without insisting on her participation beyond long direct looks and a whole lot of blushing on all sides....

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Likely not, I suspect they still have to follow the 1 animal, 1 clothing and 1 physical card type mechanic, though they of course don't have to use all 3 types.

Cow with less bonus then. Gosh, the animal form seems like everything to her.

1 minute ago, partner555 said:

Would Susan be more or less likely to pick the last one if Elliot was present?

Might depend whether anyone else was there, or potentially could find out....

16 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Well, I was partially right - Susan is considering the Cow form, it's jut not the only one she's considering.

Meanwhile, energize was not mentioned at all and pony just in comments. I guessed poorly. Unless she will choose energize next page :)

14 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
14 hours ago, WR...S said:

Once they found out that was what turned her on, I suspect Catalina and Rhoda would be quite happy to put on a show for Susan, without insisting on her participation beyond long direct looks and a whole lot of blushing on all sides....

Them putting on a show may be HOW they find out it's turning her on. I don't think they would wait for approval. In fact, it's probably them outside second panel.

8 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
8 hours ago, partner555 said:

Would Susan be more or less likely to pick the last one if Elliot was present?

Might depend whether anyone else was there, or potentially could find out....

Definitely more. She might decide not to anyway, but Elliot being there would definitely make it more likely.

15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Meanwhile, energize was not mentioned at all and pony just in comments. I guessed poorly. Unless she will choose energize next page :)

Energized made her hyper and seemingly impatient, I don't that would appeal to her.

8 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 3/30/2018 at 10:50 PM, hkmaly said:

Energized made her hyper and seemingly impatient, I don't that would appeal to her.

She had fun and didn't even noticed how her outfit looks. ... ok, that MIGHT've been also caused by Honey Badger ...

She liked the feeling to act without thinking.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

She had fun and didn't even noticed how her outfit looks. ... ok, that MIGHT've been also caused by Honey Badger ...

Acting without thinking could have consequences that Susan probably wouldn't want to deal with though. She seems to be trying to minimize the amount of embarrassment for herself.

50 minutes ago, Scotty said:
6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Acting without thinking could have consequences that Susan probably wouldn't want to deal with though. She seems to be trying to minimize the amount of embarrassment for herself.

Which would be reason to not choose it. However, the appeal is there and she may be thinking about it.