• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Story Friday March 30, 2018

22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... I though Omega form DOES include Jeremy form, just like Legion form ...

And note that while Grace can use telekinesis, she's not THAT good with it to move the couch with it ... and definitely not easier than manually.

No, Omega is Human + Squirrel + Lespuko (and maybe some Uryuom, I'm not sure about that), and is one of the forms available to her from birth (even though she didn't discover it until Painted Black). I'm sure this was stated somewhere, either in the comic or by Dan somewhere else, but I can't find it at the moment.

16 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

No, Omega is Human + Squirrel + Lespuko (and maybe some Uryuom, I'm not sure about that), and is one of the forms available to her from birth (even though she didn't discover it until Painted Black). I'm sure this was stated somewhere, either in the comic or by Dan somewhere else, but I can't find it at the moment.

I think her nightmares prior to Painted Black hinted at that form being a thing. and Nioi even commented about Grace's  lespuko side no longer being dormant.

Well, it's not as detailed as I'd like, and it wasn't where I first heard it (as I wasn't even reading EGS at the time), but back in 2004 Dan said that the Omega form was not a legion form. We know it's not a form she got from the TFG since she was surprised by it, so by process of elimination it has to be one the forms she was born with.

EDIT: Actually come to think of it, I don't think we saw Grace showing surprise at the form. Still, she chose the Jeremy form earlier in Painted Black when breaking into the Nest, and Tedd had never seen the Omega form prior to her using it when mopping in the After Party, which I think does support my assertion that Grace didn't know she had the form.

Edited by ChronosCat
Avoiding double posting.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:
20 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

I think her nightmares prior to Painted Black hinted at that form being a thing. and Nioi even commented about Grace's  lespuko side no longer being dormant.

That only proves that Lespuko is part of that form, not that it doesn't have Jeremy as well ...

19 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Well, it's not as detailed as I'd like, and it wasn't where I first heard it (as I wasn't even reading EGS at the time), but back in 2004 Dan said that the Omega form was not a legion form. We know it's not a form she got from the TFG since she was surprised by it, so by process of elimination it has to be one the forms she was born with.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

That only proves that Lespuko is part of that form, not that it doesn't have Jeremy as well ...

There's still that keenspot forum post that ChronosCat linked that should be proof enough.