• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP April 2 2018

28 minutes ago, partner555 said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=752

Can Catalina customise the forms?

It's looking at way, Hanma scratching her nose has got to mean something though. I'm guessing Catalina could give Susan the kitty pet form without the kitty part, since the personality effect is exactly what Susan wants but she doesn't want to be out in public in the exact form.

"No problem" is giving me hope.

What happens next is giving me dread.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm guessing Catalina could give Susan the kitty pet form without the kitty part, since the personality effect is exactly what Susan wants but she doesn't want to be out in public in the exact form.

Sounds like a mind swap to me. :demonicduck:

But, I want to see her transformed again! ...Maybe if we're lucky she'll pick out a form with only minor changes (maybe a clothing card) to add to the mix for fun? Though the Patreon commentary doesn't really make it sound like that's going to be the case.