• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

NP Friday Apr 13, 2018

Well, that felt rather sudden. It makes since that Susan would want to test that it worked, especially given there was no physical transformation, but it still felt like a rather sudden jump to taking off her shirt.

Not that I'm complaining, to be honest.

55 minutes ago, Drasvin said:

Well, that felt rather sudden. It makes since that Susan would want to test that it worked, especially given there was no physical transformation, but it still felt like a rather sudden jump to taking off her shirt.

It definitely makes more sense than transforming further, because this way she has control over it.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

When I was a child, certain groups would have been up in arms complaining that this was portraying a character smoking narcotics.

Why bother with narcotics when you have My Little Pony form?

I see sports bra. Nothing follows.

Those popcorn were not there prior. Who broke the bag? :demonicduck:

Nothing to lose, really. Plus Susan now establishes that she is comfortable to do things out of her comfort zone, non-canon or not. Strip poker, or not.

*guffaws*

Hooray!  Susan is more comfortable with herself, and we get to see a character who is actually still that character instead of some distorted version of that character!  To me, at least, this is a more significant, more intimate image of Susan that a naked-but-FV5 "Susan" would be.  And I also like her blaming/crediting science.  ;-D

Just now, CritterKeeper said:

Hooray!  Susan is more comfortable with herself, and we get to see a character who is actually still that character instead of some distorted version of that character!  To me, at least, this is a more significant, more intimate image of Susan that a naked-but-FV5 "Susan" would be.  And I also like her blaming/crediting science.  ;-D

I kinda think that this is just a precursor to that pinup Dan did of Susan and Sarah going to the next EGS-Con naked.

14 hours ago, Scotty said:

I kinda think that this is just a precursor to that pinup Dan did of Susan and Sarah going to the next EGS-Con naked.

That's actually one of the images I had in mind when I said I'd rather see Susan herself instead of some sort of distorted version of Susan.  Going out in FV5 or some other "enhancement" is like going out in a costume, putting a barrier between those seeing you and your real self.  In this NP, we get to see Susan as she really is, and that makes it more intimate even though she's only taking off one item of clothing instead of all of them.