• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 4/14/18 - Cretaceous Cannonball

ComicNumber704.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Break out the syrup; Dino-Mo is about to make some robot pancakes.

I'm quite proud of that last panel. Drawing an ankylosaurus doing a cannonball dive is pretty daunting, but finding visual references helped a lot. I drew her like a rather bulky person, then added the shell, horns, and tail afterward. But as daunting as that was, I was not looking forward to drawing the Necrobots. I'm simultaneously proud of and annoyed at my past self for coming up with such a weird, detailed design for these bots.

Contrary to popular belief (or at least the TV Tropes page for my comic), Necrobots don't have actual emotions, or at least Necros didn't program them that way. I might be willing to consider that they have developed one emotion: annoyance. Somewhere in the back of my head, I wonder if my GPS gets annoyed when I choose not to to go with the route it's planned and don't ask it for an alternate route.

Dino-Mo's a bit of a hypocrite for calling Dodge a nerd, then giving her attack an alliterative name that sounds like something straight out of Pokemon or Digimon. At least, that's my take on it.

Just a reminder; my birthday is next month, and like always, what I want most is fan art! My annual contest has evolved into a bit of an art trade, so that anyone who submits me fan art or a video game avatar based on my characters will get some free art from me! But there's still two big prizes that only two people will win...! Check out the full rules on my site at TheHeroesOfCRASH.com today!