• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Story Monday April 16, 2018

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

I still resent Blizzard passing my character the idiot ball at the end of the game, though. They could just as well have had some surviving NPC do it, but nooooooo.

Well, at least they weren't able to repeat that when if came time for someone else to contain the evil.

Of course the players' characters never were an option anyway, though maybe it'd have been an interesting side game of trying to keep the scourge under wraps? ::shrugs::

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

Well, at least they weren't able to repeat that when if came time for someone else to contain the evil.

Different story universe, but yeah, you got it right. People still make astoundingly stupid decisions but at least the worst of them are generally confined to the NPCs.