• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Monday April 16, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=757

Yes, seems Susan is completely in character. Lost in science and logic and ignoring others, now when the embarrassment is gone. Also, seems swimwear is still an option.

Aaand, Dan, you can totally put the sport bra on Susan as well. Not you, but SUSAN wanted the bra to not be too low cut so she bought sports bra despite not looking for one originally.

26 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Not you, but SUSAN wanted the bra to not be too low cut so she bought sports bra despite not looking for one originally.

I accept this as canon...

I thought I was over my impatience with the pacing of this chapter. I was wrong. Still, if I ignore my impatience...

I love how Susan is examining her thoughts and feelings about the situation in such a dispassionate manner. I've always liked stories where characters go about their ordinary business despite being in extraordinary situations (as an example, I really love the ending of the first Goonmanji), and while this isn't quite the same thing, it has a very similar feeling.

Susan can be pretty talkative when you get her going a Star Trek kick, makes sense she'd have even less of a filter when she isn't overly worried about what others think about her.

Of course that doesn't mean she doesn't care about what others think if she realizes she's running on about something, just the idea of people seeing her geek out about something wouldn't be embarrassing.

Lotso sociologic, a bit anthropologic.

Conscious, I am, however, that people also use bras as their go-to top every once in a while. Mileage WILL vary, then.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Am I the only one who expects Susan to turn and slap the others in classic Stooge fashion?

Who does what, then? Shemp, Curly, Moe?