• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

Patreon April 20, 2018: Cowgirls Ashley & Susan

17 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It seems out of character to me for Ashley to be in the more dominant position and Susan the more submissive position. Still, it's a non-canon fantasy and it looks good, so I'm not complaining.

Well, Susan did find the pet transformation appealing when the choices were considered in Goonmanji 2.

sigh. nts: do not picture writer's block as a cow. ever.

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

It seems out of character to me for Ashley to be in the more dominant position and Susan the more submissive position. Still, it's a non-canon fantasy and it looks good, so I'm not complaining.

As noted, "Hierarchy". Attract rules this sketchbook. We also deal with a 4"+ difference that cannot be resolved properly. 

3 hours ago, partner555 said:

Well, Susan did find the pet transformation appealing when the choices were considered in Goonmanji 2.

That's a good point. It's easy to forget Susan has sides to herself she rarely shows.

I wonder if she's just roleplaying here, or if she had a mental effect similar to "Pet Kitty" applied to her? Meanwhile her outfit seems to be "furry" without the fur and extra animal features, or footwear. Maybe Catalina's been playing around with mixing-and-matching card effects?

5 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
9 hours ago, partner555 said:

That's a good point. It's easy to forget Susan has sides to herself she rarely shows.

I wonder if she's just roleplaying here, or if she had a mental effect similar to "Pet Kitty" applied to her? Meanwhile her outfit seems to be "furry" without the fur and extra animal features, or footwear. Maybe Catalina's been playing around with mixing-and-matching card effects?

The pet effect (which did appealed to her) is best explanation. However, I don't think this is right after second Goonmanji. This is somewhat later, because it took Susan lot of time before she decided she must try it.

Hmmm ... was it ever said how long can Catalina keep the wand? If it's temporary, maybe this is after THIRD Goonmanji ...

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Hmmm ... was it ever said how long can Catalina keep the wand? If it's temporary, maybe this is after THIRD Goonmanji ...

Dan's said the third goonmanji will likely be with males though.

5 minutes ago, Scotty said:
9 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Dan's said the third goonmanji will likely be with males though.

That suggests Elliot won.

I mean, if it would be just Susan, then Justin winning could also explain that, but it's also Ashley. I don't think Susan would ask any other winner.

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:
10 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

That suggests Elliot won.

That also suggests that Susan insisted at least multiple times. Cus you know Elliot wouldn't feel right about it otherwise.

She definitely must insisted more than when asking Ellen, but it's possible she explained how she doesn't mind allowing him more than other people meanwhile.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

She definitely must insisted more than when asking Ellen, but it's possible she explained how she doesn't mind allowing him more than other people meanwhile.

To be fair, Elliot and Ellen didn't really know Susan when she first started being included in the group, and it's possible that As Elliot got to know Susan more he probably set up his own list of things not to say or do that could hurt their friendship. Also to be fair, Ellen might have been getting mixed signals from Susan, she did come across as being seductive when she invited Ellen to her bedroom and took her shirt off. I can imagine when Susan made her request for Ellen to transform her, Ellen probably thought "Oh is that all? Sure!"

Just now, Scotty said:
9 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

To be fair, Elliot and Ellen didn't really know Susan when she first started being included in the group, and it's possible that As Elliot got to know Susan more he probably set up his own list of things not to say or do that could hurt their friendship. Also to be fair, Ellen might have been getting mixed signals from Susan, she did come across as being seductive when she invited Ellen to her bedroom and took her shirt off. I can imagine when Susan made her request for Ellen to transform her, Ellen probably thought "Oh is that all? Sure!"

While that could also be part of it, it's mostly that Ellen decided to be more impulsive.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

While that could also be part of it, it's mostly that Ellen decided to be more impulsive.

It was a combination of things. A perfect storm if you will.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:
5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It was a combination of things. A perfect storm if you will.

Say, 51% Ellen more impulsive, 29% mixed signals, 20% Elliot knows Susan better now?

On 4/21/2018 at 9:47 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I really did not want to post this.

But it is a cosmic force compelling this action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0

That would be a whole different form.  :D  It isn't uncommon to the cow/boy/girl/both genre, but would be much more NSFW.  

(Possibly relevant: http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=415 )