• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon April 21, 2018: Strechies!

Obviously, Catalina is only able to do this in cat form. She can also do that trick with landing on all four when falling from height, and no amount of yoga can teach that to human.

We know felines, despite being vertebrates, are so much more flexible than humans that they are effectively liquid.

Catgirl Catalina.
We know the cat ears are cute, the night vision is useful, and the retractable claws can be a nasty surprise.
But the flexibility would seem to be the characteristic that should define what it is to be a felinized hominid.

On the one hand, I love the idea, the catly abandon with which Catalina stretches, and the fact that Susan is completely herself, from her appearance to her being turned on by watching.

On the other hand, that tail is coming out the wrong place!  The tail is a continuation of the spine; if it came out where it's pictured, Catalina's pelvis would have nothing to attach to!  I know it can be hard to figure out how to combine clothing with tails, but completely breaking the anatomy just totally ruins any suspension of disbelief.  Better to have it emerge from the shorts in the right place with no explanation, or give it its own little "leg", or have it emerge from one of the normal legs of the shorts, or anything else that's actually possible.