• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Wednesday April 25, 2018

This really does not feel like Pinky and the Brain because they are not, well, mice.

Still would like to see the forms in action. Mix and match, what it feels like.

45 minutes ago, Stature said:

This really does not feel like Pinky and the Brain because they are not, well, mice.

Not at the moment, at least. Although Catalina is unlikely to use mice forms ...

48 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is this where we get the next plot twist and discover that we have only seen the beginning of Goonmanji II so far?

No. Dan just said he's trying to keep the number down. Less than 100 he said.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
18 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Not at the moment, at least. Although Catalina is unlikely to use mice forms ...

She already was a mouse, ironically enough, so to be a mouse by choice would be unlikely.

But it was Ashley who put it on her.

Catalina is and was unlikely to use mice forms on anyone.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

But it was Ashley who put it on her.

Catalina is and was unlikely to use mice forms on anyone.

Yeah, Catalina wasn't a mouse by choice there. That's why I said she wouldn't be one by choice this time around.

Just now, CritterKeeper said:

There was a sketchbook where Ashley was a mouse and Elliot was a cat at a costume party.  (And Susan accidentally went as Troi....)

This one.

8 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

There was a sketchbook where Ashley was a mouse and Elliot was a cat at a costume party.  (And Susan accidentally went as Troi....)

"Accidentally". Sure :) I'm with Justin on this.

However, Dan claims Ashley is not transformed and neither looks Elliot (despite him having that spell) ...

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

However, Dan claims Ashley is not transformed and neither looks Elliot (despite him having that spell) ...

I dunno, I got the impression that Dan was preemptively saying Ashley's feet are part of the costume because he expects that someone would comment on Ashley's feet looking weird or something. I could be wrong, but Dan does have a tendency of doing that, or needing to clarify because someone commented about something.

As for Elliot, I was going to say that the cat form probably still hurts to use, but we do have sketchbooks of Elliot in Cat Form for halloween so....I dunno, I mean the patron did ask for Elliot to be in costume, not cat form.

Oh, they're clearly meant to be costumes, not transformations.  Costume parties exist.  It does have me picturing Catalina turning Rhoda into a mouse for a little playful chase game, though!  Always fun to see an ordinary thing given a sexy and/or romantic twist. :-)

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

As for Elliot, I was going to say that the cat form probably still hurts to use, but we do have sketchbooks of Elliot in Cat Form for halloween so....I dunno, I mean the patron did ask for Elliot to be in costume, not cat form.

That's obviously part of same event and Elliot is tough enough to change even if it would hurt him, if he has good reason.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

It does have me picturing Catalina turning Rhoda into a mouse for a little playful chase game, though!  Always fun to see an ordinary thing given a sexy and/or romantic twist.

That's true but doesn't combine well with going into public.