• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Monday April 30, 2018

"Everyone just goes along with the mental effects" ... well ... there is element of surprise ... and then there are pretty girls in skimpy clothes petting them. I know that in such scenario, I wouldn't be resisting either.

Wait. Does this mean the three card, one-card-per-type limit is not in effect?

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I count 4 separate effects here, which physical/mental being split, so I would guess that the wand isn't limited to the max of 3 effects with 1 effect per type rule. I mean, Hanma did say she just made the wand with the debug tools for the game.

I'm less than happy with the non-consensual transformation of random relatively-innocents, and I am REALLY not happy with the non-consensual MENTAL transformation of random relatively-innocents.

Just now, Don Edwards said:

I'm less than happy with the non-consensual transformation of random relatively-innocents, and I am REALLY not happy with the non-consensual MENTAL transformation of random relatively-innocents.

Dan's already made the joke about characters being in a non canon NP, just think of this as Dan going into the extras' break room and asking everyone if they wanted to participate in some TF shenanigans and instructing them to act surprised when it happens.

Also there was this moment as well.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Dan's already made the joke about characters being in a non canon NP, just think of this as Dan going into the extras' break room and asking everyone if they wanted to participate in some TF shenanigans and instructing them to act surprised when it happens.

Also there was this moment as well.

Nono, no room and no acting surprised.

It's like before they get near the action, they must go through fence (that movable stuff used when someone is working on street) where someone explains that non-canon EGS is being shoot there and if they go there they need to agree with random transformation (or, obviously, they can go around or wait till the scene is finished). But they still don't know when exactly and what will they be transformed with, so the surprise is genuine.

Also, the mental transformation can be resisted, as shown with Susan.

Just now, hkmaly said:

It's like before they get near the action, they must go through fence (that movable stuff used when someone is working on street) where someone explains that non-canon EGS is being shoot there and if they go there they need to agree with random transformation (or, obviously, they can go around or wait till the scene is finished). But they still don't know when exactly and what will they be transformed with, so the surprise is genuine.

That works too.

As someone who usually dislikes non-consensual TFs, particularly mental ones, I was surprised to find that I like the more sinister interpretation of this strip better than the "canon non-canon" version (i.e., that despite appearances Tom and his friend agreed to being transformed and are willingly playing along with the Pet role). ...Apparently I forgot to put my dark side back in its' cage the last time I let it out to play; I should probably do something about that. :)

20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Considering Susan has only the mental part of a card TF on her, I'm not surprised the in-game rules for how many effects can be active at once are also not being enforced.

32 minutes ago, WR...S said:

Somewhere, Good Tom's puppy sense has left him very confused.

Why? He only senses puppies in danger, noone here is in any danger.