• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
JustBecauseICantDraw

El Goonish Doodles

You'd think the simplicity of Dan's faces would make them easy to draw but I have so much trouble making them look reasonable! Sydney was so much easier despite being way more complicated.

Anyway, I'm just showing off really - practicing drawing poses - here you go:

/sydneycheer_by_justbecauseicantdraw-dcac

I kind of had in mind a small swarm of Susan fairies to match the Halo of orbs Sydney should have but I keep forgetting that being small doesn't mean each one isn't a full human figure that needs doing. They take forever for such a small amount of screen space.

Does anyone else around here draw? It would be nice to have some company!

I draw, but I seem to do less and less of it as the years go by. Also, for some reason I've never gotten around to attempting any EGS fanart.

If you're interested, my DeviantArt gallery is here; it's mostly Sonic fanart and landscape nature photography.

7 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

I draw, but I seem to do less and less of it as the years go by. Also, for some reason I've never gotten around to attempting any EGS fanart.

If you're interested, my DeviantArt gallery is here; it's mostly Sonic fanart and landscape nature photography.

That's a lot of fan art of computer game characters I don't know anything about, but I like the trees!

1 hour ago, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

Quickly finished it just because I like it!

sydneycheer2_by_justbecauseicantdraw-dca

Really cool.   And 1000% better than I could even think of doing.   As an artist, I'm a damn good computer programmer.

3 hours ago, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

That's a lot of fan art of computer game characters I don't know anything about, but I like the trees!

Technically most of my Sonic fanart is based on the long-running (but now sadly ended) Sonic the Hedgehog comic series put out by Archie, which had a lot of characters that weren't in the games (though some of them were in the 90s Sonic cartoon series)... But if you don't know anything about them you don't know anything about them, so I guess the distinction isn't that important.

Anyway, thanks.

2 minutes ago, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

You forgot something too. She might not want cloaks, but she definitely wants the 'd'

"The 'd"?

II suppose I could say the reference flew over my head...   :)