• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Alwaysnewguy

NP Monday May 7, 2018

1 hour ago, Douglas said:
2 hours ago, Alwaysnewguy said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=766

Why was Ashley running up to Kitty anyway? She doesn't have any transformation powers.

The Genie outfit grants her the ability to transform anyone who asks for it, as discussed here.

Which means she can't just transform her, she needs to ask.

And she was soo looking forward to actually transform someone ... well, shouldn't distract her for long.

Hmmm ... does Kitty NEED to gesture this much? If not, did she already noticed or did she not tried yet?

6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Which means she can't just transform her, she needs to ask.

And she was soo looking forward to actually transform someone ... well, shouldn't distract her for long.

Hmmm ... does Kitty NEED to gesture this much? If not, did she already noticed or did she not tried yet?

Ashley: "Hey! Would you like to be transformed!?!?"

Kitty: "You mean like this!?" ::poofs Ashley with a kitty form::

Of course because Dan only used 2 panels we miss out on:

Ashley: "Exactly!" ::poofs Kitty with a kitty form as well::

And the two of them goes on their own kitty TF rampage.

Oh as for Kitty's gestures, maybe she likes doing it like that?

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

Ashley: "Hey! Would you like to be transformed!?!?"

Kitty: "You mean like this!?" ::poofs Ashley with a kitty form::

Of course because Dan only used 2 panels we miss out on:

Ashley: "Exactly!" ::poofs Kitty with a kitty form as well::

I think it wouldn't count like asking her for the purpose of Genie enchantment. Maybe. Definitely lost opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Oh as for Kitty's gestures, maybe she likes doing it like that?

That's extremely likely and might contribute to her not noticing she doesn't have to yet.

So someone on Reddit brought up the question of Kitty not making Ashley "bosomy" as per Pandora's description of her spell, Dan responded by stating that it really only applied to men that are transformed, but also originally said that it was possible that Kitty awakened and the spell had options, but then backpedaled saying that Kitty wasn't awakened, that she hasn't spent enough time playing with the spell to do so (in doing so, Dan has now suggested that this story takes place during the coming summer despite being non canon) so 8 months after being marked and Kitty hasn't awakened yet.

I thought maybe Dan goofed and brought up Rhoda having awakened sometime within the 5 months between Death Sentence and Escape from the Mall to which Dan responded:

So, I guess this means that the likelyhood of Catalina having been awakened is pretty low as well, she very likely has not awakened at present time in the Story.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

but then backpedaled saying that Kitty wasn't awakened, that she hasn't spent enough time playing with the spell to do so

Are you sure?

I actually read this as "it's not just possible, it's certain".

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

So, I guess this means that the likelyhood of Catalina having been awakened is pretty low as well

Again, she's actually implied to be awakened in that thread. Of course, that's referring to summer, not "present time" of main story.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Are you sure?

I actually read this as "it's not just possible, it's certain".

I don't think Dan would have responded to my comment about Rhoda the way he did if that was the case. He's basically stated that the speed at which Rhoda awakened is not even close to the average speed that someone would awaken under similar circumstances, like if Kitty used her spell just as often as Rhoda did, it would still take Kitty much longer to awaken.

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I don't think Dan would have responded to my comment about Rhoda the way he did if that was the case. He's basically stated that the speed at which Rhoda awakened is not even close to the average speed that someone would awaken under similar circumstances, like if Kitty used her spell just as often as Rhoda did, it would still take Kitty much longer to awaken.

It would take longer. It was less than 5 months for Rhoda (probably considerably less, as she had multiple spells already), while Kitty probably needed most of those eight months. (Again, that's how I read what Dan said.)