• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Wednesday, May 16, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=769

I'm not sure if tensaided is the kind of nerd preferring pony to minotaur. George, that would be another question ...

Also, I suspect the result is less like minotaur than he imagined.

On a related note, I'm not sure what I would choose from the available options ; and the idea to motivate it sexually doesn't help much. Not because I would be also close to asexual, but because I would prefer to see attractive forms on OTHERS - and they already ARE there, so I'm not that much motivated to choose form I want to see and then go search for mirror.

And, the base thing I would be sexually motivated to try - being girl - would be sideefect of ANY option.

(I'm sure what I would like to try which was NOT on list: wings.)

One order prime rib, extra raw. *also points to what is lacking* 

35 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

(I'm sure what I would like to try which was NOT on list: wings.)

Wrong meat. :demonicduck:

If I were in human form I'd ask for a furry feline form; however, as I am that would be redundant.

...Hmm... Should I cheer for the starburst background? On the one hand I've came to the conclusion the Goonmanji 2 transformations produce a burst of light. On the other hand, they usually produce smoke as well, and the final panel seems to be a few moments after the transformation. Ah, what the heck. Yay for starburst background in panel three!

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Domesticated cattle may not fly.

But I enjoy Buffalo Wings.

Considering how tiny Buffalo Wings are, it's unsurprising that flying buffalo are virtually extinct.

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

It also explains the meteoric drop of their stock.

It was discovered that most of their stock was actually chicken, drenched in such a strong sauce that one can't taste the meat.

2 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

It was discovered that most of their stock was actually chicken, drenched in such a strong sauce that one can't taste the meat.

Mind you, the sauce was not only from goose but also from gander. It had apparently been intended to ensure that the stock was souped up.

24 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Mind you, the sauce was not only from goose but also from gander. It had apparently been intended to ensure that the stock was souped up.

...but it was nothing to stew over....