• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP Monday May 21 2018

And is beefy Nanase Susan's height? What's NORMAL Nanase height again?

... and the hair is even longer. Still not the longest Nanase had, so ... :)

At this point, I would wonder if Rhoda is just playing or if she really forgot how Nanase looks. Although they DO visit same school ...

Interesting to note that the mini-jacket is longer than usual in 2, even if the hair also reflects the change.

Beefy just looks like the same height as 2. But good golly, that was Rhoda's height in 1? Must have been why Rhoda shrunk a little prior.

Shoulders, though? Shoulders. :demonicduck:

29 minutes ago, Stature said:

Interesting to note that the mini-jacket is longer than usual in 2

... stopped being mini. :) Almost turned to coat.

31 minutes ago, Stature said:

Beefy just looks like the same height as 2.

Nah, it's little higher, look at the background.

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Maybe it is all the added muscles. She looks like she has muscles on her muscles. Maybe her feet are so muscular that it added an inch of thicknes to her soles.

31 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Only a tad bit, not too drastic. Half a inch, inch tops. Matt Cohen era-Susan, ish.

16 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Maybe it is all the added muscles. She looks like she has muscles on her muscles. Maybe her feet are so muscular that it added an inch of thicknes to her soles.

Platform shoes, eh? Not the first time, or last.

First three panels have her objecting to her appearance (even though she looks pretty sexy with a "Rhoda" figure) but she seems to be giving some consideration to the fourth form.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

First three panels have her objecting to her appearance (even though she looks pretty sexy with a "Rhoda" figure) but she seems to be giving some consideration to the fourth form.

Maybe she just wants to look as herself ... until the final frame. In final frame, she is thinking it may be worth it.

(Nanase is plenty of sexy in her own form. I agree that she looks sexy with "Rhoda" figure, but not that much more it would be worth not being herself.)

(... also, is that really Rhoda figure? I don't think Rhoda is this sexy. Although maybe it's just the clothes. Because looking here, she's not so sexy after reset but before reset ... and pet kitty might not modify figure ... maybe ...)

Just now, hkmaly said:

(... also, is that really Rhoda figure? I don't think Rhoda is this sexy. Although maybe it's just the clothes. Because looking here, she's not so sexy after reset but before reset ... and pet kitty might not modify figure ... maybe ...)

The clothes do help, Rhoda hasn't really worn clothing that skimpy that I can recall (in canon that is), but I was mainly referring to the 5' tall and busty as Rhoda is naturally busty.

The kitty pet form made Rhoda smaller too remember? I think Catalina is her original height in this, just heavy, so it's a good comparison for here.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

The clothes do help, Rhoda hasn't really worn clothing that skimpy that I can recall (in canon that is), but I was mainly referring to the 5' tall and busty as Rhoda is naturally busty.

I'm comparing to NP, so out of canon as well.

And Dan himself is calling it "Rhoda height and figure" ...

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

The kitty pet form made Rhoda smaller too remember?

Yes, but proportionally, so it shouldn't make her sexier.