• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Story Wednesday May 23, 2018

9 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
23 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

An important detail to remember is that there are no Villains.

You take that back! I worked hard to earn my Villain card! :demonicduck:

Are you sure the person who gave it to you wasn't just taking advantage of you?

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

He didn't give it to me. I stole it from him, then left him in an overly complicated death trap with at least two dozen failure points, cackled madly at him and told him nothing could stop me now, then departed without making sure that the trap would actually kill him. I know how to properly villain, thank you.

And before you ask, yes, I did twirl my moustache. Repeatedly. I grew one especially for the occasion.

10 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:
5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

He didn't give it to me. I stole it from him, then left him in an overly complicated death trap with at least two dozen failure points, cackled madly at him and told him nothing could stop me now, then departed without making sure that the trap would actually kill him. I know how to properly villain, thank you.

And before you ask, yes, I did twirl my moustache. Repeatedly. I grew one especially for the occasion.

Usually, when someone stoles something he didn't earned it, but in your case I must agree you earned it.

31 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Usually, when someone stoles something he didn't earned it, but in your case I must agree you earned it.

I should darn well hope so. I even spent an hour and a half explaining my entire master plan to him. With charts and diagrams and everything that my five-year-old advisor had all approved. I think even Mr. Verres would have afforded me a nod of approval for all the effort I put into those charts.

The next day I learned that he had escaped my trap and thwarted my unstoppable master plan. I'm glad all that effort didn't go to waste. Especially since I had just put my monocle into place before asking my minions for their report. It takes long and hard training to properly make a monocle drop upon hearing that all one's meticulously laid plans have somehow utterly failed.