• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

5/26/18 - 2018 Traditional Fan Art Contest Category Winner: "We Met at the Gym" by Ken Bailey

2018FanartContest-TMandEGirlbyKenBailey.

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Well, folks, here it is: the winning entry for my annual contest's Traditional Fan Art category! In this incredible drawing, Ken has drawn Titanium Maiden alongside his own muscle-bound heroine, the Mighty EnergyGirl (Or just "E-Girl" for short), and they seem to be dealing with an ornery offscreen onlooker! Given that TM's courage seems to be overriding her usual sense of self-consciousness, there's a good chance that the hidden heckler is probably Cannon.

The Mighty Energygirl is not like most superheroes or superheroines; for one, she's a lot beefier than most (Save for Titanium Maiden and She-Hulk), and for another, she's a middle-aged housewife, and finally, she frequently outshines her husband, the reality-altering superhero known as CartoonistMan. While I don't have a link to his work (He doesn't have a traditionally-archived webcomic site), you can check out his art on Facebook, on the page entitled "The Mighty EnergyGirl" or in the group, "Fans of Mighty EnergyGirl and Femtastic". Thanks, Ken, for the amazing artwork!

The runner-up is longtime fan YouWillNeverKnow, with some redesigns of Miss Sunflower and Sister Sledgehammer. Appearing less cybernetic and more demonic, Miss Sunflower looks so scary, you'll probably think twice about chuckling at her name! You can check out the picture below.

2018FanartContest-SledgeSunflowerByYWNK.

As promised, Ken Bailey and YouWillNeverKnow's artwork will soon be added to the Fan Art page. As winner, Ken will get to choose what I draw for the next downloadable desktop wallpaper, and runner-up YWNK will receive a digital sketch. Next week, I'll be unveiling the winner of the Generated Fan Art category winner, so stay tuned!