• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

As I have said before

"The Dan that can be understood is not the True Dan"

Well, the God works in mysterious ways and Dan is the God inside EGS, so ...

Perhaps his daughter is Agent Cranium?  Hmm, given their ages, might be more like grand-daughter.  Could get complicated there, though, especially since it's been hinted she shares a natural talent the same as or similar to Sarah's (and possibly her sister's), meaning Sarah's family, Cranium, and Arthur might all be descended from the same elf, one we haven't met yet....

7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Perhaps his daughter is Agent Cranium?  Hmm, given their ages, might be more like grand-daughter.

Note that unlike women, there is no limit on how late men can have children. She COULD be daughter. And, if Arthur's daughter would be Agent Cranium mother, it wouldn't help with the "we know who his daughter is" theory, as we don't know Agent Cranium mother.

In fact, we barely know ASHLEY's mother ... maybe THAT's Arthur's daughter? ... unlikely, but not more crazy than Mrs. Dunkel being her.

7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Could get complicated there, though, especially since it's been hinted she shares a natural talent the same as or similar to Sarah's (and possibly her sister's), meaning Sarah's family, Cranium, and Arthur might all be descended from the same elf, one we haven't met yet....

Well technically true as we only met one elf yet :)

However, note that we don't know if talent depends on elf or on the immortal himself, and we have several immortals who we don't know what talent generate.

Back to Cranium, remember that it was hinted she was strong-armed into government work ; that probably wouldn't be necessary if she would be family.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Pandora, Colonel Sanders, the "French" pair, or Hanma?

(Did I miss any?)

37 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:
42 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Pandora, Colonel Sanders, the "French" pair, or Hanma?

(Did I miss any?)

Those are fairies (or immortals as they want to be called now). We met just ONE elf. Adrian Raven.

49 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Back to Cranium, remember that it was hinted she was strong-armed into government work ; that probably wouldn't be necessary if she would be family.

"Family" can be an extremely powerful strong-arm, wrapped in a velvet glove.

I recall seeing President Obama speak at an Annapolis commencement ceremony where one of the graduating Midshipmen was John McCain IV.  This young officer probably had more than a few polite suggestions from relatives regarding his educational and career choices.

51 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

"Family" can be an extremely powerful strong-arm, wrapped in a velvet glove.

Hmmm ... on one hand, it wouldn't be fair to describe it that way to Sarah. On the other, I DO suspect that Pandora is not exactly telling whole truth here ...