• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Any of you want to jaw about the Han Solo movie? I've seen it twice so far. No spoilers in this post, but I was surprised it was directed by Ron Howard. I will say it does have one character who turns out to be a different gender, and it includes a couple of clever retcons to explain the 12-parsec Kessel Run and gave me hope that Han will be restored to shooting first when he takes out Greedo.

I liked it, which is saying a lot in itself, since I was not enthusiastic about it at all and thought it was going to be a complete waste of time.

One thing really bothered me, though:

The whole reason Dryden Vos was willing to go along with the whole Kessel heist idea in the first place was that they were not officially affiliated with Crimson Dawn, so there would be no way to tie them back to him should they be caught.

So why did he decide it was a good idea to send his right hand woman who happens to have a Crimson Dawn brand on her wrist along with them?