• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Jun 1, 2018 - Susan & Liz Tea Science

I've said on Discord that Liz's "top" would not survive someone giving her a high-five. Susan would suffer a similar wardrobe malfuction if she raised her arms.

I think if they meant it seriously with science project, the one taking notes should drink less tea.

At the same time, I don't think they meant it that seriously. It's definitely not what I would expect from teenagers. Not sure how they convinced the professor ... wait. I know. It's because MOST students don't mean it seriously and manage to screw even research topics which shouldn't be POSSIBLE to screw up, and this would be at least fun to grade.

Also, regarding Liz experiments ("Just not the kind of experimenting people assumed") ... well, I'm sure the kind of experimenting people assumed would follow. In fact, this might be Liz's plan how to open Susan up.

7 hours ago, Stature said:

"their professor"

Non-sketchbook or not, non-canon or not, I always wonder any incarnation of that statement.

Why?

58 minutes ago, Stature said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Why?

"College". The whole enchilada. One can dream, but this idea is a huge leap.

Remember that Dan originally planned the cast will get to college soon. He's looking forward to it as well. Although if he means it seriously he should train drawing NSFW images ...

59 minutes ago, Stature said:

Related, but not implied.

Already talked about it. Also, Adama mentioned it in comments under patreon.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Remember that Dan originally planned the cast will get to college soon. He's looking forward to it as well. Although if he means it seriously he should train drawing NSFW images ...

In before what he draws right now is already risqué in nature. True NSFW, n/c.

I will not scour when did Dan start drawing the characters racily.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Already talked about it. Also, Adama mentioned it in comments under patreon.

Saw the post prior but, ah ahh, not specific enough.

16 hours ago, Stature said:
21 hours ago, hkmaly said:

In before what he draws right now is already risqué in nature. True NSFW, n/c.

I will not scour when did Dan start drawing the characters racily.

Maybe I should've say continue training.

Yes, even the sketchbook contains quite risqué images, and pinups even more so. However, when Dan started he didn't wanted to go there (as proven by Sarah bikini fund) and is still not comfortable with it sometimes. And the Sarah in bikini image looks weird, as if he struggled with it.

And, he still leaves open how much sexual the relationship between various characters is in canon. He already failed to convince me, but as far as canon goes we don't know.

Although it seems he is trying to get used to it ... which is good, because with time, it gets harder and harder to believe. The characters are already 18, therefore adult, and when they enter college, it would be good time for Dan to stop pretending and admit that they have hormones and are not asexual (with the possible exception of Susan). And, when he admits it, there would be no reason to not add some canon NSFW images (although they MIGHT not be on main site).

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

admit that they have hormones and are not asexual

I believe that Elliot already demonstrated that human asexual reproduction is possible.

:)

More seriously, we know that in EGS, you can make chimera who is genetically whole human using uryuom egg. However, asexuality is something different. And I'm sure Nanase and Ellen already demonstrated the difference, despite being unable to reproduce without Grace's or Tedd's help.

(Note that while I'm already looking forward to main "eight" having children, I do agree that college is too soon for that.)