• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Jun 1, 2018 - One Fourth Rhea

The description and first look sounds rather risky, but looking at angles, I suspect Rhea is covered by the chair AND could remain covered with chair while apologizing ... that is, assuming she CARES if Charlotte sees her naked. Although she probably does, considering she tried to wrap herself in napkin in first place ... wait. That might be because she didn't wanted TEDD to see her. Success, Tedd is not there yet and they MIGHT manage to keep him away.

... now, Charlotte, be careful and don't just absent-mindedly try to move the artefact to the chair to pass it to Rhea.

Honey, I shrunk the teen? Ish? Rick Moranis, a national treasure, is always getting in my hi-jinxing way.

Headcanon still says this is a continuation of the party. But the singularity is a bit iffy.

I think by definition it doesn't count as fan fiction if written by the original author. These are just fun little non-canon stories.

(If you need a snappy name for it, I believe these little stories of Dan's have been called "Dan-fic" before...)

7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

And yes, an author can write fanfic with their own characters and worlds!  Why not?

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

I think by definition it doesn't count as fan fiction if written by the original author. These are just fun little non-canon stories.

I only know ONE possible case of author writing fanfiction with his own characters. The author was Sapkowski, the fanfiction "Something ends, Something begins" and the reason it might be considered fanfiction is that he claims he was too drunk to be himself when writing it. At least that's how I heard the story. The verifiable part is that he wrote it and claims he never wanted it to be published.