• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

2018 Generated Fan Art Contest Category Winner: "Fight Party" by YouWillNeverKnow

2018GeneratedFanArtContestWinner.png

2018GeneratedFanartContest-FightTeamByYW

http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

I mentioned last week that YouWillNeverKnow is a longtime fan, having submitted some redesigns of Miss Sunflower and Sister Sledgehammer for this year's traditional category, and having submitted multiple entries in past years' contests.

Well, YWNK is such a dedicated fan, that he submitted an entry for BOTH categories this year, and won the Generated Fan Art category! He recreated all 10 of the student cast members using RPG Maker MV! His entry features (Clockwise from bottom left) Belt Boy, Sugar Rush, Unk, Gelatin Boy, Dodge, Titanium Maiden, Jackknife, Dino-Mo, Enticia, and Cannon. Thats quite an adventuring party!

However, due to a lack of time (I had some family emergencies this week; don't worry, all is relatively well) and for the sake of simplicity, I only recreated my main three for his reward drawing. Maybe these three are the characters you start off with, and you need to find and unlock the other seven throughout the game...?

I tweaked BB, Cannon, and TM's designs from his submission, partly because it's a little hard to make out all the details on their pixelated forms, and because I didn't want to give EVERYONE a blue cape. I made Cannon's into a scarf, which seemed a bit more anime-ninja-esque, and TM's into a neck accessory for her dress. I imagine that BB's some sort of knight or warrior and Cannon's a ninja, but I'm not sure what TM's class is in this drawing, based on her outfit. Perhaps she's an Amazon princess? Nah, if that were the case, she'd have a golden lasso and star-spangled swimsuit armor. If you have any thoughts as to what TM's class is, leave a comment. Perhaps you may even have some ideas as to what the other party members' classes are!

Thanks again for the awesome fan art, YouWillNeverKnow! 1f603.png This was quite a birthday treat!