• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Monday 4 June 2018

26 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

I love the expressions in panel three, particularly Catalina's.

I'm not sure what Catalina planned to do but based on her expressions, Susan's expression was justified.

Also, poor Sarah, three men like this and none wants to have sex with her. Well, ok, not sure if she would really want to have sex with Noah, but we know her opinion on sex with Elliot.

... wait. Is she using just her imagination or did she already tried in her spell?

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I'm not sure what Catalina planned to do but based on her expressions, Susan's expression was justified.

Judging by the commentary, Susan's taking things from here, maybe taking advantage of not having any anxieties about physical contact and such. How far will she go, who will be the target (commentary also seems to imply that it won't be Noah) and how will Ashley react? ;)

32 minutes ago, Scotty said:
7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Judging by the commentary, Susan's taking things from here, maybe taking advantage of not having any anxieties about physical contact and such. How far will she go, who will be the target (commentary also seems to imply that it won't be Noah) and how will Ashley react? ;)

I feel that "does not involve Noah" was overly specific and actually meant that Noah is ONLY one who will not be involved.

And Elliot might ask "Are you Diane or Grace?" afterwards.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if the final strip wouldn't involve Susan having cold. All that sudden contact couldn't be healthy for her.

14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Pretty sure she was planning to turn them all female without changing their clothes.  After all, I don't think anything involving male bodies would prompt that expression from Cat.

2 hours ago, WR...S said:

Pretty sure she was planning to turn them all female without changing their clothes.  After all, I don't think anything involving male bodies would prompt that expression from her.

Susan has ranted about the doublestandard of males being able to walk around topless while females are expected to cover up, she even hinted that she would go topless if she was more comfortable with it, so if she's against Catalina turning the guys into topless females then it's a pretty strong indication that the lifeguard effect may remove her anxieties, but it doesn't free her of the doublestandard.

Noting Justin playing with Noah, suggesting that he's more tolerant of him (and his association with Melissa) than he used to be.

Personally, I hope that, at least, makes it to canon.

I feel like an announcer whenever someone makes a long-awaited appearance.

Revealing the sceptre: Good for comedy, bad for stealth.

Hmm, Susan likes to watch, and there are three gorgeous males present, one of whom is gay; another who is indeterminate but likely not fussed about the gender of partners (based on his being part uryuom) and who "makes straight men see rainbows;" and a third who has recently realized that he's not 100% straight, specifically referencing the second, and is the long-time crush of the first.

Nope, no idea where this could possibly go....

9 hours ago, AFNB said:

Noting Justin playing with Noah, suggesting that he's more tolerant of him (and his association with Melissa) than he used to be.

Based on him blushing, it probably wasn't that hard convincing.

2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Hmm, Susan likes to watch, and there are three gorgeous males present, one of whom is gay; another who is indeterminate but likely not fussed about the gender of partners (based on his being part uryuom) and who "makes straight men see rainbows;" and a third who has recently realized that he's not 100% straight, specifically referencing the second, and is the long-time crush of the first.

I don't think THIS idea matches Susan's expression in last panel.

If Catalina's about to make them all girls, it does.  Especially since they have no way of turning them back.

(Granted, Susan probably wouldn't mind watching them go at it as girls, either, but right now she could see lesbian PDA anywhere, while this is her only immediate chance to see Elliot and Justin in a non-canon setting with a third sexy queer boy whom at least one of them's attracted to.)

7 minutes ago, WR...S said:

If Catalina's about to make them all girls, it does.  Especially since they have no way of turning them back.

(Granted, Susan probably wouldn't mind watching them go at it as girls, either, but right now she could see lesbian PDA anywhere, while this is her only immediate chance to see Elliot and Justin in a non-canon setting with a third sexy queer boy whom at least one of them's attracted to.)

True.

However, ANY change from the sceptre could make them girls as sideefect ... suggesting Susan would not want any change ... which means nothing interesting would probably happen and we will end up either with her just looking, or taking advantage of her liveguard enchantment and go HUG THEM.

Sarah is upset.  Partially because she is dehydrated and Noah is hogging the water bottle.  But mostly because she came to the court to play basketball, but the guys just want to pose.

Susan and Catalina are just debating the merits of different ways to get the ball rolling.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sarah is upset.  Partially because she is dehydrated and Noah is hogging the water bottle. 

... seriously? If each of them didn't bring their own bottle, they will definitely end up dehydrated, not speaking about the indirect kissing which is much less fun than direct one and still transmit bacteria as well.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But mostly because she came to the court to play basketball, but the guys just want to pose.

She's so OK with them posing they would have hard time making her drop the ball.

On 6/5/2018 at 8:33 AM, Scotty said:

Susan has ranted about the doublestandard of males being able to walk around topless while females are expected to cover up, she even hinted that she would go topless if she was more comfortable with it, so if she's against Catalina turning the guys into topless females then it's a pretty strong indication that the lifeguard effect may remove her anxieties, but it doesn't free her of the doublestandard.

I think she's just more in the mood for admiring masculine bodies than feminine ones right now.