• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

Anyone recognise this?

Isn't the internet amazing?  Ask almost any question, and someone out there will know the answer.

(I say "almost" any because I still haven't found out what the first generation continuation of "Now you know...." is, the second being "...the rest of the story!" and the third being "...and knowing is half the battle!")

4 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Isn't the internet amazing?  Ask almost any question, and someone out there will know the answer.

(I say "almost" any because I still haven't found out what the first generation continuation of "Now you know...." is, the second being "...the rest of the story!" and the third being "...and knowing is half the battle!")

"Now you know....the rest of the story.  I'm Paul Harvey...Good Day."

"The Rest of the Story" was a short 15-20 min syndicated radio show where Paul Harvey expanded on, well, "the rest of the story" of some thing or other.

Well, I distinctly remember reading somewhere that you could tell the generations apart by how they completed that phrase.  Those two were the most recent, but I have been completely unsuccessful in finding the article or any other source that tells me what the first of the three possible conclusions were.

4 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Well, I distinctly remember reading somewhere that you could tell the generations apart by how they completed that phrase.  Those two were the most recent, but I have been completely unsuccessful in finding the article or any other source that tells me what the first of the three possible conclusions were.

Maybe it is "Now you know how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood."?