• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Story Friday June 15, 2018

48 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Yes, I mentioned this already. In fact, I might've even asked Dan about it, not sure ... (I didn't get any answer, but I didn't get any answer to lot of things I'm asking, and this would likely be spoiler if answer is "yes").

Maybe this Q&A about whether or not Grace could learn Magic was foreshadowing the possibility of it becoming easier once the restrictions were removed?

That Q&A was actually talking about NOAH.

48 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I dunno for sure though, still makes sense for her to have to suppress the urge to use Uryuom Power like it would be to have to not treat an aircraft like a car or something.

Not necessarily. I think Uryuom Power now became compatible with Earth magic, so her using it isn't problem. Also, the watches are really easy, it's not like you need to awaken to use them.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Why couldn't it be both? But we assumed it only meant Noah had already done so and that Grace could become capable later.

15 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Why couldn't it be both? But we assumed it only meant Noah had already done so and that Grace could become capable later.

Ok, mainly about Noah. Grace would have the additional challenge of her Lespuko side, so IMHO she would have it harder than Noah, and her motivation would be much weaker, so I don't think she would actually try before the not-reset.

Now, the situation obviously changed, but we are not sure how much yet. If it changed as much as we expect, then the Q&A could also became part of explanation why it's possible for Grace now ...