• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

6/23/18 - Follow the Orange-Drip Road

ComicNumber710.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Gelatin Boy may be slippery and silent, but he's got a few things to learn about being a spy...!

Necros may not have quite as many gadgets as Belt Boy, but given that he created the Necrobots, is it any surprise he's got a holographic watch in his gloves?

In case you were wondering, yes - Sugar Rush's face in the fourth panel IS a reference to the meme-ified Yellow Diamond "You CLOD!" face. Her expression looked a bit different before, but when I noticed it looked a little bit like Yellow Diamond, I decided to take it a bit further.

It's a bit subtle, but I'm proud of the way I drew Dino-Mo in the last panel, with her leaning to one side, and having her hands be asymmetrical. I'm trying to get a bit more inventive with my poses, and I think it makes her look a bit livelier.

Sorry for this being a relatively late update for the second week in a row; technical difficulties combined with my working and sleeping odd hours this week have complicated my webcomic work schedule a bit. I think things should be back to normal next week *knock on wood*, when my work schedule becomes a bit more regular.