• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

ComicNumber711.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

After nearly 1 1/2 years and 61 story strips apart, Belt Boy, Titanium Maiden, and Cannon are finally back together! Yes, I know, time passes slowly when you have a weekly strip. Still, I'm glad I made it weekly; when I was trying to do 3 updates a week, I was mostly doing fillers, and now I've mostly eliminated fillers outside of my birthday and holidays. If I were doing 3 updates a week, I doubt I'd be able to do canonical comics as well or as regularly.

Drawing big groups like in the first panel is tricky; you don't want them all standing stiff (Unless they have a reason to be stiff, like if they're frozen with fear or something). You need to give everyone a different, interesting pose. That's a big plus to having a very cartoony art style; you can have everyone exaggeratedly express their emotions to spice things up!

Sugar Rush may have been all for Gelatin Boy fighting his own battles, but that doesn't mean she isn't tempted to intervene. Jackknife does have that kind of attitude that screams, "Please punch me in the face!"

I love the coloring I did for the backgrounds in this strip. Normally, I just use a darker shade of the color of the wall for the background shadow. This time, though, I drew a black shadow on a layer, and made it translucent with 10% visibility. I think I like it better. Do you?