• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Story Wednesday July 11, 2018

I'd like to think that Noah might have been wrong about calling Adrian "dad" would bring up bad feelings about not being able to have kids of his own, I don't think Adrian's told Noah about Diane being his daughter yet but if he did then this is certainly confirmation that Adrian doesn't think any less of Noah at all.

My reaction to seeing Adrian Raven unkempt and disheveled is about the same as my reaction to seeing any of my own teachers in a relaxed state.  That is, not in the fully kempt and sheveled condition required for the job.

Much like Susan, he went numb when confronted with so many different and overwhelming thoughts and emotions. But unlike Susan, he literally embraced an offer of human contact.

Elves can have beards? Well ... "beards" ...

Or did Adrian used transformation to make his look match what he feels?

Sure, genetically speaking it makes sense, genes for beards would likely be from father anyway, and Blaike did have beard ...

3 hours ago, partner555 said:

Raven continues to be a good dad to Noah. Wonder how good a dad he could have been to Diane and Susan's ancestor if he knew the truth.

He still has chance with Diane.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'd like to think that Noah might have been wrong about calling Adrian "dad" would bring up bad feelings about not being able to have kids of his own, I don't think Adrian's told Noah about Diane being his daughter yet but if he did then this is certainly confirmation that Adrian doesn't think any less of Noah at all.

I'm not entirely sure he told Noah about Pandora. It IS possible Noah found out from TV.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Much like Susan, he went numb when confronted with so many different and overwhelming thoughts and emotions. But unlike Susan, he literally embraced an offer of human contact.

Not surprising. Susan's problems with touching are not inherited from Pandora or anything. Diane doesn't have any problem with that either.

... also, I'm not entirely sure Susan would REJECT hug right now. I mean, she did hug both Nanase and Tedd due Playing with Dolls ...

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Sure, genetically speaking it makes sense, genes for beards would likely be from father anyway, and Blaike did have beard ...

Immortals can have beards too; Jerry and Old Demetrius both had them.

40 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:
5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Immortals can have beards too; Jerry and Old Demetrius both had them.

True. Although immortals can also have five limbs and mouth on one side of body and I don't think that's something elves can inherit from them.

And of course there's the slang meaning of "beard"... hypothetically, anyone can have one.

(Which in a couple contexts I've used in an even more general sense - replacing the specifics of sexual orientation with simple social (un)acceptableness, without specification of the cause thereof.)