• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Friday July 13, 2018

Ah, a simple featureless battle background. How nostalgic!

Frankly I think I like the battle background more than the starburst. However, I have a tradition to uphold! So, yay for starburst background in panel one!

18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is BeeGrace a Worker or a Queen?

Obviously, despite being named "Bee", it has normal pokemon sexuality instead of bee one.

18 hours ago, Stature said:

Ah, yes. The Graces are TOO kind. Or are just naïve.

I expect that next strip, they are going to fight and call it fun.

9 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I kinda expect BeeGrace wouldn't "play" in the usually rough-housing way that Gracemander and Ratta-Grace did, just for the fact that BeeGrace is bigger than Gracemander.

Maybe they'll play "Go Fish" instead.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 7/14/2018 at 10:53 PM, hkmaly said:

I kinda expect BeeGrace wouldn't "play" in the usually rough-housing way that Gracemander and Ratta-Grace did, just for the fact that BeeGrace is bigger than Gracemander.

Maybe they'll play "Go Fish" instead.

Yes and no. If that slapping was "tackle" or "stratch", BeeGrace would never learn it. We can expect "Poison Sting", "Twineedle" or possibly "Fury Attack". Gracemander meanwhile should use her fire breath ("ember") as it will be supereffective.

31 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Yes and no. If that slapping was "tackle" or "stratch", BeeGrace would never learn it. We can expect "Poison Sting", "Twineedle" or possibly "Fury Attack". Gracemander meanwhile should use her fire breath ("ember") as it will be supereffective.

As I said on discord, actually fighting would be "meh" for me, I like the idea that Dan might be subverting the entire game, so where one would expect a fight, it'd be something else.

Basically, if the Graces are playing, then they'll play, I just think it'd be amusing if BeeGrace would want to play fairly in some way if there's a large perceived level difference.

And yeah bugs are weak to fire, but it could be a matter of Gracemander needing to use it more than once anyway and it might be possible for BeeGrace to still win if she lands a strong attack.

24 minutes ago, Scotty said:

As I said on discord, actually fighting would be "meh" for me, I like the idea that Dan might be subverting the entire game, so where one would expect a fight, it'd be something else.

He wants to make fun of the game. I think it would be hard to avoid fighting. But I might be surprised ...

24 minutes ago, Scotty said:

And yeah bugs are weak to fire, but it could be a matter of Gracemander needing to use it more than once anyway and it might be possible for BeeGrace to still win if she lands a strong attack.

Of course - if BeeGrace is on bigger level, she can win despite the type disadvantage.