• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Monday July 16, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/gam-13

Alright, so there was a fight, and BeeGrace wasn't able to land a solid hit, maybe Gracemander was faster and was able to attack first as well as dodge BeeGrace's attack or BeeGrace used some other ability that didn't do much.

Anyway, I had a feeling a win would level up Gracemander, she's pretty badass looking now.

Is the "let's be honest" comment about bigger Gracemander not having so big breasts?

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Alright, so there was a fight, and BeeGrace wasn't able to land a solid hit, maybe Gracemander was faster and was able to attack first as well as dodge BeeGrace's attack or BeeGrace used some other ability that didn't do much.

I don't remember any dodging in normal pokemon games. And BeeGrace might hit Gracemander, just not enough. Type advantage, bug attacks are not effective against fire monsters ...

25 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Is the "let's be honest" comment about bigger Gracemander not having so big breasts?

Pretty certain that it's a jab at the fact that there really isn't much of an appearance change, like for BeeGrace, there'd be a Larva (Gracedle?), Pupa (Gracekuna?) and then the Adult (BeeGrace) and the transitioning between them would be truly metamorphosing.  For Gracemander, becoming Gracemeleon is like if you replaced a picture of what you looked like when you were 8 years old, with a picture of what you looked like at 17 years of age.

It's still an appearance change, but it's not a drastic "These forms do not look alike at all!!"

31 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Pretty certain that it's a jab at the fact that there really isn't much of an appearance change, like for BeeGrace, there'd be a Larva (Gracedle?), Pupa (Gracekuna?) and then the Adult (BeeGrace) and the transitioning between them would be truly metamorphosing.  For Gracemander, becoming Gracemeleon is like if you replaced a picture of what you looked like when you were 8 years old, with a picture of what you looked like at 17 years of age.

It's still an appearance change, but it's not a drastic "These forms do not look alike at all!!"

BeeGrace is in minority here, most pokemon don't look that differently. On the other hand, charmeleon to charmander is really small change. At least charizard gets wings. And flying type. And for some reason, doesn't get dragon type despite looking much more dragon-like than altaria, kingdra or vibrava, not speaking about alola exeggutor (seriously where did THAT one get dragon type?).

(EDIT: THE "some reason" is probably that in first generation, dragons were supposed to be rare and making starter third evolution one would break balance ... or it's because in Japan, dragons are connected to water ... but it's still funny.)

50 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

At least charizard gets wings.

Yeah, though I imagine overall, Gracezard would just be a taller (cus Dan said that even Gracemeleon is still comparatively shorter than actual Grace), longer tail, and wings, version of Gracemeleon.

Lemme guess, Gracemander used "Smoke"?

Those frills are a considerable flair, although it looks like a Gracessor did the cutting. :demonicduck: